AM

Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Very tasty! Recommend it.

Very happy with this mix; easy to put together and tasted great, not dry at all. Such a treat when eating low carb or keto. Perhaps the only thing that could be a challenge is deciding when to take it out of the oven, as at 30 minutes my cake which was made in a loaf tin was indeed still jiggly in the middle - as mentioned on the packet - but the edges were certainly cooked. I did bake it with a foil cover on so an additional 5 minutes uncovered did the trick. It was still soft when I took it out but hardened up while cooling. It may cook more evenly as cupcakes or in a square tin. The taste is great though! Lovely vanilla flavor, no artificial taste whatsoever - would be great with fruit and cream. I actually had a craving for cream cake and this hit the spot! Can’t wait to try the chocolate flavor. I imagine that would be delicious, too! If this review was helpful, please give me a thumbs up! Thank you

d44ce645-e296-4148-806d-cfe8247ce761
2f401abb-9ca7-478b-91ec-a5f839427d49
45b04db1-8b24-4865-ae08-fb346daa57fc
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

All Keto and Co mixes products are awesome and always in my cart!!!! very satisfied while doing low carb diet (as my family and I). Sometimes I add to the mixture more flavored like cinnamon, nuts, vanilla extract and always top the final cake with law carb cream (mixture of sweet cream, Mascarpone cheese, Keto vanilla instant pudding and vanilla extract).

a8b0a3d9-a83b-4ac4-8187-23b66aa7f205
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am a health conscious person following a low-carb diet. You're sweetner-sweetened mix has been a huge game changer for me!! It is wonderful to be able to enjoy something sweet without having to worry about my blood sugar spiking to the moon!! SO yummy as well!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Got this product to make cupcakes for my diabetic mother (low sugar diet). The ingredients looked good, but I was a bit bummed to see the sugar alcohols. Nevertheless, the quality was good for a cake mix. It was easy to use/make the cake, and the taste wasn't bad at all. The package is smaller than I anticipated for the price, but a good product when you're in a pinch.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

It's very simple ingredients (which is really nice) - the primary being coconut flour. I was out of butter so I used coconut oil instead (as suggested on the package), and, simply put, it was way too much coconut. If I were to try this again I would most definitely not use a full 6 tbsp of coconut oil (I actually wonder if this was a typo on the package because that seems excessive for any recipe as it makes it more dense and oily than a cake should be). If using coconut oil I would suggest using refined so that you're not adding more coconut flavour. Considering there are 4 eggs, I had hoped it would be fluffier.

ssseagull
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Extremely tasty! I’ve used only egg whites and water, without butter. So it’s low carb and low calorie. I am not on keto, just on cutting. Really really tasty!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

It goes well with coconut oil as a substitute for butter and it's lovely to add walnuts and lemon zests generously. Great cake for everyone especially ketogenic

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It’s really very very tasty. I cook without butter, only egg whites and water.Was calories. But I eat a bigger portion (( recommend anyway’