AM

Aliaq8
Posted on May 5, 2022

I used half the dough to make a pizza, size was good for 2 persons (the whole amount is good for up to four persons) and the rest I cut into 3 mini pizza doughs and saved them in the freezer. I want to try this as a bread .. it really tastes nice. good quality ingredients and the recipe was so easy to make I used nothing but my hands.

59dfe102-3d09-4e68-b015-44fb2ec384fa
b32002ca-0e31-4b34-8f50-de74f9604180
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Great taste and really good ingredients. A good source of fiber as well, so it keeps you full and satisfied for quite some time. Have it in combination with some protein and it’s a pretty substantial meal. I will say though, that it doesn’t really rise at all and would say it’s better used for pizza than for bread.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I'm not sure I'd use this as bread, but it does make excellent small pizza bases! Rather than rolling it out and cutting it as directed, I divided the dough into 12 equal balls and flattened them with a tortilla press (wrapped in parchment). It was simple and effective! Will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I don’t know that I would use this as bread but it makes great mini pizza bases! Rather than rolling it out and then cutting as suggested, I separated the dough into 12 equal balls and then used a tortilla press (with parchment) to flatten them. Worked great and was easy! Will buy again.

a8c8f442-0182-4dd7-a4cd-9998c389bff2
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I've used a few Keto and Co products and love them. I used this to make keto burger buns. Easy to make, great macros, texture and flavor. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I made a pizza from this and it was great - excellent quality, huge for one pizza and the benefit of being super low carb. It seemed small from the package but made a large sized pizza. Tasted close to a normal pizza but uses better ingredients!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is great for those watching their carbs. I made the bread in squares and stored it in the fridge until ready to eat. It is good toasted. I would like to try it as pizza crust.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Tastes pretty good. I enjoyed baking these im not going to lie it was fun and easy lol. Good price for the amount you get. Loved it

Posted on Jul 24, 2022