AM

Posted on May 10, 2022
Excellent Product!

High quality ingredients! I always find pancake mix tastes bad but this is so good. I prepare them at least 3 times a week. Sometimes I alter the recipe a little without adding milk, they will still turn out perfectly. For myself, I only eat half of the serving and feel full.

f942d11e-04f2-4cbd-9440-6a05fd53569a
1ac130bf-254c-4e59-8616-01707795a4dd
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

So good! This is one of my favorite low carb/keto pancake mixes. Really delicious flavor and with only 2 grams of net carbs and plenty of protein when prepared as directed. Sometimes I add a few blueberries or cacao nibs and I always top with butter and keto maple syrup. Perfect for a nice weekend breakfast.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

I just jumped on the keto wagon and wanted to try the quality and taste of this pancake mix. It’s really delicious, however next time I will try 2 eggs instead of 3 as the mix came out a bit eggy… I loved them, it’s perfect for my diet!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

They ingredients so good for those who are diabetes or they need to be in Quito system the quality is good the place it’s perfect and the quality of the packaging it’s super good I recommend this You can use this every day for a breakfast and it taste so good

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

this is my first keto pancake mix, so i try to study the ingredients as much as possible, the taste of this mix is no complaint, if you are a busy mom then go for this one for yourself or your kid to eat healthy, but if you have a bit more time like me, you can start mixing your own by using coconut flour and almond flour and baking alternative rare sugar (in powder form, such as King Arxxur's one), I use this combo to make my own DIY Keto mix and it works well too.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I am a health conscious person following a low-carb diet. You're sweetner-sweetened mix has been a huge game changer for me!! It is wonderful to be able to enjoy something sweet without having to worry about my blood sugar spiking to the moon!! SO yummy as well!!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love waffles and haven't had them for a while since being on keto. Bought these to try and while they don't come out as crispy and fluffy as my regular waffle recipe, the taste is really good! Might be the coconut flour that gives it extra layers, and certainly goes well with the cinnamon.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I used it for waffles, I'm trying to cut out carbs and that's the only real flour substitute I found as it doesn't contain any grains. It smells very coconuty and has a nice texture to it. You use 3 eggs so make it so the meal is full of protein. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I’m slightly disappointed with this product and feel I can make it better myself. Very handy but it doesn’t work well in a waffle maker, I would suggest making it a little runnier to begin with. Taste wise it’s nice but very eggy with the three eggs.