AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have been taking this product on and off for a few years. I generally add it to my breakfast in 1-3g doses, generally eyeball the amount. It has no taste and mixes well. I find it assists in endurance training and I would say I feel a slight improovment in overall wellbeing. Its a quality product for the price.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I was actually really suprised this worked. The effects are subtle, but for a late night training session with no stim it will take you from falling asleep to being ready to do work.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Fantastic supplement for improving mental and physical endurance. I love it very much since I workout a lot and this one helps me have longer workouts and improves my energy levels.

Great taste, size, package, composition, quality & mushroom ingredients. Benefits : longevity, immunity, energy, superfood, Can be used in detox, diet frequency as u like, follow the serving size

Posted on May 6, 2022

I thought this product might taste odd, but to my surprise it’s not bad. I did notice though that about 15 minutes after taking this product with water I had to go to the loo. I couldn’t really say if I noticed a big change in my work out performance.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I'm having it with morning tea. quality is looking fine. all mushroom which is mentioned on ingredient list is superfood and have lots of benifit

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Did not have a noticeable effect on me. (+) Easily dissolved, neutral taste (-) probably healthy supplement but I didn't notice any kind of boost of energy etc that this product claims

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Good quality ingredients size and overall I am happy with using this product

Posted on Oct 19, 2022
3,175

Takes about 4 weeks of regular use to see improvement but I believe this helped me run a faster 5km

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I like this product because it does give me energy, but not a wired up type energy.