AM

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have a sensitive scalp, so I was looking for smth non irritating, the best shampoo so far, gets the job done and very gentle!!! I usually use co-wash before using this shampoo. My mom saw me using it, and she switched to it as well, and she has psoriasis, she usually uses very veryyyy expensive shampoos. The scent is really nice and light, the size is a lit bit small for a grown up. !!!! Emulsify a little bit of a product in your hand and then put it in sections on your scalp, and massage it a little bit. Takes time to get used to it, since it’s not too harsh, and doesn’t wash off the oils, and doesn’t dry out the scalp, takes time to get used to this feeling. !!! It does washes all the dirt from hair despite being so gentle

bc587e76-f21a-44c1-850e-62c80fddf00f
bc205243-a4ff-42a3-9e6b-d84c988629c8

actually I got his for my mom and it's her favorite Shampoo for all the time. I'm using it with it's conditioner 😍

06d9eb97-eff0-4227-a895-ebb1216a1825
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really gives good moisture to the hair, hair feels much softer and manageable after usage. Love that the scent is not overpowering and only a small amount is needed for each use. Do not apply on scalp. Size of the bottle can last for a long time and quality of ingredients are good.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

scent is good, easy to use, the package is transparent so can see how much left... also the size is for one month usage.. wash the hair gently ... can use frequently my daughter is age 8, she likes this one, she told me to buy it again, I think they are good quality

Posted on May 30, 2022

My daughter has long thin hair sometimes its frizzy due to the heat and sweating.This shampoo helps a lot. Great scent. Hair smooth,silk,shiny and it help her hair to become more thick. Specially if you used the same brand conditioner.

2b843048-b74f-41e9-ae03-f1a0c18705c1
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Good so far I love this product the quality also good scent good easy to use as well size good and the package the care also