AM

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Great Product

The fenugreek powder quality is good and dissolve easily in water. The ingredient is pure. It is suitable for all ages. The hemp is good. The package size is just right. I feel the benefit of the composition as I take it daily in my diet as health supplement. I feel improvement in my energy level. So far I have no concern on the bland taste.

8cf2d072-b0c6-40fc-84e3-c59e30e9bf8c

in powder form it smells like curry! when mixed with water, it has a strong herbal smell. The taste in my opinion is bitter. There are particles or sediment when mixed with water so you could strain it if desired. when I used it for my hair it helped with detangling. I say with a good blender you wouldn't have to worry about large particles. I like the ziplock bag aspect but as you can see through shipping it got messy within itself. so be mindful how you tear open the bag.

e3db4fb7-f24e-418c-a2c4-034ec00cf958
562befec-5afa-487d-bbe7-4bac23cb3334
6e7f6bc2-e33b-4654-9e5e-635f503b3aef
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

this is bitter. I would mix it with honey so that it would taste better like ginseng. I recommend considering a zip bag package cuz it is easily become messy when scooping the powder. Heard it is good for women hormone and breast health. I am looking forward to it.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The ingredient is pure fenugreek. The quality is amazing. You can easily include into your diet. Can also take as supplement . The taste is a bit bitter.But You can benefit from it . The packaging is handy.

b0dc05e0-36ee-4446-878a-e41dd340565b
SulimanQahaz
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality of ingredients is without doubt the best! it is Organic! taste organic! benefits to men's testosterone levels men, consider add this supplement to your diet

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is exactly what I need. Fenugreek powder is fragrant, fresh. Plastic packaging is not a problem for me - I immediately pour it into glassware. The price is reasonable. In any case, I didn’t find much choice, but I needed the powder.

Phara88
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Great price for a great product! I really love to use fenugreek in my dishes, specially curry and soups. The only drawback is that it is in a plastic bag

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Had no idea how bitter the powder was as I thought by adding it to a whey protein shake with berries, milk and a banana it would be no problem. Unfortunately, the taste was still to bitter and overpowering so I will need to find more ways to make it more palatable as I am still believing there are significant benefits to this supplement.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Excellent product. I use it in my hair growth oils.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I tried fenugreek for the fisrt time. I really like it as a morning tea.