AM

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love love love these! I am a big fan of cumin and I usually have some at home. However, the cumin from Jiva is of another level. The taste is great, the flavor is also great. And they keep well. Even after several months the fragrance is still wonderfull. The price is also decent. Definetely recommend it!

Snazzyasak9
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I bought this product to make a Ayurvedic Digestive Tea Blend. It’s called CCF Tea. Coriander Seeds- lower cholesterol- increase digestive juices and aid digestion . Cumin Seeds- fortify digestive tract- keeps bloating and constipation at bay, Fennel Seeds- protects digestive tract from damage. Here’s the recipe I use- 1.- 1 teaspoon of each seed into 6 cups of water. ( First measure 3 cups of water- this is your halfway mark.) 2. Bring water to boil in 6 cups of water with seeds then simmer on medium to high medium until reduced to halftime mark. 3. Strain-cool- put in glass jar - drink morning and evening. It tastes very good too, hope it helps you as it really helped me!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I always bought cumin powder in small containers. Lately, going through more than usual and wanting to save money, I've bought this to grind myself in a coffee grinder. It is amazing! Should have done this earlier. Not only does it make financial sense but it is also so delicious and fresh when you actually grind it from home. It has such a bold aroma and flavor that makes any dish taste amazing!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is so high quality as soon as I opened the package the smell of the cumin filled the air. I don’t think I’ve had cumin like this before, I used it in Thai curry and chilli recipe.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great exoic versitile seed. Great ingredient for many Ethnic dishes. Toasted in a dry pan, the fragrant aroma matches the egregious flavor changes. This ia a high quality seed and a good value.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Great product. I use a lot of cumin in my sweet and savory dishes. I also use it in my tea. This was a nice size package. I will definitely be ordering again.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is a very affordable excellent quality whole cumin seeds. Great ingredient for toasting and grinding into fresh powder to season delicious soups, chili, and sauces. I like the aroma that fills the house. The taste is unbearable. I will be purchasing this again.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Use the cumin seeds in my bread, it brings great taste. The package is a bit to large, so I divided in 2 and spare half in the freezer.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

This is my first time buying cumin seeds instead of powder and let me tell you they are unreal. I grounded them in an old coffee grinder that I repurposed as a spice grinder and when I opened that lid...the smell is just incomparable to the generic pre-ground brands (here in Ireland at least). I will only be buying whole seeds wherever I can. Unbelievable smell ad taste!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I use this to make CCF tea, good for digestion.