AM

4.6
Based on 2,216 Ratings
1,637
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

This is good quality toothpaste with less questionable ingredients than other commercial ones available. The flavor is minty but not too strong. It’s good to use every day and the package size is pretty standard. I just wish the price was a bit lower, in which case I would buy it more often.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Flavor is mildy, great toothpaste for daily use. Size is pretty big, the quality is ok and the price is great. Flouride provides benefits for clean and healthy teeth. I use it on my sensitive teeth and its very gentle. I liked the flavors and the simplicity in this amazing product.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Has a very refreshing flavor, and great quality. Composed of fluoride which is benefits the teeth as well. My teeth feel very clean after brushing. I use this product daily for the past few years. Lasts a long time with the large package size. Would definitely keep buying this product.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I was somewhat hesitant to buy this since it contains fluoride, but I trust the Jason brand not to overdo it. After using a full tube, I have basically zero stains on my teeth and brighter, whiter teeth overall. I liked it so much that I bought a second tube. For the size and quality of this product, it's well worth it. Please don't ever change the formula :)

This is a good flavor to add to the mix. I wouldn't use it daily as my only flavor but it is nice to keep the usual flavors from getting too repetitive. Also note that this contains flouride. If you are not a daily floride user, do not buy this as your primary paste. Oh, and it is a gel not a paste, so it rinse smooth and fast... which also means it dissolves fast with your saliva.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

The best toothpaste I used in my life. It has a fresh peppermint smell. It leaves the teeth super clean . It is gentle also and suitable for sensitive teeth. I drink a lot of tea and coffee in my day. Therefore I looked for something keeps my teeth white and I really saw good results with this tooth paste. Highly recommended

Maya
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Exactly what I was looking for. I really don't like the burning sensation of "fresh" additives in commercial toothpaste, and I was looking for a gentle mint flavor. It foams just at the right amount, and even if the ingredients are mostly healthy and natural, I liked that they added fluoride (which is difficult to find in more natural toothpaste) - since it's essential for the mineralization of the tooth. the negative side effects of fluoride can occur in a very large consumption (swallowing) - which is irrelevant for adults since we spit it out.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022
4,070

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

A Great quality ingredients With Best Value package size.. this Jason natural trusted brand.. is an amazing effective toothpaste.. natural ingredients.. for all ages.. I use it everyday with great sea spearmint flavor.. lots of benefits for sensitive teeth.. cleans very gentle.. I'll buy it all the time.. highly recommended

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I really love the flavor of this toothpaste, it's a subtle mint that refreshes my mouth and leaves everything feeling clean. However, my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't leave that toothpaste taste that makes everything you eat after awful and I think that's because it doesn't have any sweeteners in it which is why I only want to use this toothpaste.