AM

Posted on Aug 7, 2022
Good

ha ha, I don't know what I was expecting in scent for 'himalayan pink salt' - something that smells like mountain air with a hint of salt??? I don't know. it is a typical jason body wash with really strong floral scent. perfect for those who like heady floral scents that seems to be typical of all jason's body wash. the quality of the wash is good.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It is one of the best body washes from Jason, after a week's use I saw and felt that my skin is smoother :) :) :) so happy, ordering again . The scent is very nice and very delicate, amount is large size, quality is superb for normal/dry/sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is basically the holy grail of shower washes. My skin has never been smoother. Please leave the price as it is and do not change anything. Will buy this again.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I love the quality of this body wash, I'm repeating purchasing this body soap past few years. The smells can be unisex, and my entire family can use one bottle from this.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Jason’s shower gel is a great cleaning product for your skin without drying it out. I’ve been using ut for years. The salt one is my favorite.

Posted on May 9, 2022

love this company and it's products. this specific scent is not my favorite one. but great quality. the skin feels smooth and gentle after use.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have to say this is not my favorite. It is a huge bottle and the price is great, the scent is very light and it is not drying. But its not a wow. It's fine.

Posted on May 14, 2022

first time baying this amell. it is very special and unique. the sopes of this company are great .will buy again

231d23d5-107f-4e94-9f2d-3d6fa3fff2cf
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Good one, great body wash with sweet yet gentle smell, very foamy and moisturizing, cleans well.