AM

navajo
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I love iUNIK products, so I decided to order all of their serums and face creams, along with the propolis sleeping pack and under eye cream Everything I tried so far was great, including this serum. I definitely prefer it over hyaluronic acid serums. Serum in combination with the face cream from the same line gives the excellent level of hydration. It will be great for winter months, and when I'm using retinols. Combo can be to much for those with oilier skin, but serum on its own would be fine, as it's light and highly hydrating. Even my mom with extremely dry skin tried it and now I have to order one for her too, or she will definitely steal mine :)

I use it in my night time routine, together with face cream from the same line. I use about three drops for face and neck. It spreads nicely and doesn't feel sticky on its own, but after I put cream over it, my face looks a bit greasier than with other serum that I use. It softens the skin and in the morning my face looks fresh and hydrated. It has faint scent that goes away immediately. It didn't cause any discomfort to my sensitive skin. The bottle is made of glass.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Who needs hyaluronic acid! This serum leaves my skin hydrated and soft. I either use this before actives or put a few drops in my moisturiser to give my face a extra moisture hit. This is especially good at night if your using a strong retinoid. The dropper is rubbish but I always swap it out for a pump which came from my Niod Survival bottle. Much better. This is a regular repurchase for me.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Love this product! It is so gentle, soothing and moisturizing and works great for my sensitive skin. I use it daily combined with other products in my skincare routine. No scent. Great quality and value for the size. The packaging is great! I will keep repurchasing and using as I love the great skincare benefits.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love this serum! It’s amazing! Has no scent and is extremely gentle and layers well with other skincare. It is super moisturizing and can help even the most dry skin, and best of all it works in winter and summer too. I use it daily and put moisturizer on top. Great generously sized bottle lasts a long time even with daily use! If there’s one product I absolutely recommend it would be this!

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is an outstanding quality product that is very gentle on my sensitive skin and is super hydrating. I don’t detect a scent. I use a couple of drops on dampened skin twice daily after cleansing, followed by a moisturizer and essential sunscreen in my morning routine. I like the 50 ml size that will last longer than typical serums.

Posted on May 8, 2022

This immediately gives me a glow when I use it. I have had a very hard time finding products that work for my dehydrated sensitive skin, because I cannot use hylaronic acid. My skin has improved a lot while using this and it has not broken me out. If anything it’s helps my skin to heal any pimples faster. It has no scent which I like because I try to avoid fragrance.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Really impressed with this serum from Iunik. Aged, sun damaged, sensitive, red & blotchy skin and from first use I felt an immediate difference to hydration levels. Tend to use this AM for a turbo boost throughout the day. Also just purchased the Noni Light Oil Serum and usually react to oils but absolutely no reaction. Completely get the rave reviews. Love this brand.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I have extremely sensitive skin, and this has yet to cause any reactions. It feels good to put on right after the shower when my face is still wet/just before my night creme. The quality and percentage of active ingredient is high, so I only used 1-2 drops. There were a couple of dry spells where I forgot to apply, but the quantity in one bottle lasted me over 10 months!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This serum is so light and hydrating. My skin is sensitive and acne-prone and this product does not provoke it or cause breakouts. The scent is minimal and non-offensive. The texture is thick and kinda of gluey, but sinks into the skin completely and is not sticky *at all*. The dropper tool has a stopper on the packaging, so you don't use too much product at once.