AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Good

I noticed some vital improvement in my left eye vision a while after i started using these, so i continued taking them. List of ingredients is very good and my doctor suggested i should definitely try before surgery, as a remedy to support function of that eye. So far so good. Product is of very good quality. My recommendations.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin support the macula, Manganese and Zinc support a healthy vascular system in the eyes. Gingko improves circulation which seems to keep eyes moist.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I gave this supplement for my children who been working long hour on computer, to maintain and improve their eyes. So far, with the quality ingredients like carotenoid, my children's have benefit and maintained their eyes conditions. Great product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

2nd time ordering this. I purchased this because I like the key ingredients, still trying to see any improvement. the size is big to swallow 2 capsules at once.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Love the size and dosage of product. No taste. Like the quality and combination of ingredients in product and their benefits for my eyes health. Will definitelly order it again.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is the best eye supplement. I’ve used it for years. I can really tell when I’m out. I have floaters and kind of fuzzy vision with astigmatism. These just really help me see clearer.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
1,258

I’ve been using this for some time & believe it has been helping my eyes. I recommended to my mother & she agrees that it has been helping her eyes too. I especially like that it contains bilberry, which the eye Dr recommended.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

it has a mild scent but it's nice. I used it as shower gel and It suited my sensitive skin. it is very gentle and doesn't dry it. the size of the package is big and would serve you for quite some time. I feel like it kind of reduced the pimples in my back but I'm not sure if it is because of it.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's been less than a month, so I can't accurately say these work yet, but my eyes do feel less fatigued after being on the computer all day for work.