AM

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 29, 2022
This really does Work!

This really does work to reduce appetite and bring out those abs. Of course, as with any other supplement, exercise is a must; speaking of which, this works to give the added benefit of an excellent energy boost, which i find comparable to a pre-workout. 2 birds with one stone, for which i absolutely need to give this 5 stars. I have tried all sorts of fat burners and this one certainly works with the added benefit of being a 'jitter free' formula if you have caffeine sensitivity. It would be great if these came in vegan / vegetarian formula. Also the dosage requires a large number of pills, but they are relatively easy to swallow, even all at once. Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I took this before and after my morning workouts per the suggested dosage and timing. I tried it on a whim but was pleasantly surprised to see and feel slimmer, especially in my midsection. My workouts didn't change and the only thing that did was taking these pills. I felt it was noticeable about halfway through the bottle and I just ordered a second one. I recommend giving this a try!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I had great benefits using this in conjunction with the Fat Metabolizer. Great quality product and easy to take. I'm coming back for more!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

It definitely works for me. I have lost a couple of inches of my waistline and maintained my weight.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Good to gain more energy through the day, one bottle last for 10 days

Posted on May 16, 2022

This product gives me so much energy as I do my workout routine. With proper diet, it helped me gradually improve my physique.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Good product, but it's just a supplement. No miracles and it's quite overpriced. The information on the label is given for 1 capsule, but the daily serving is more than one..

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

A lots of pills before and after exercise. The bottle lasts two weeks only. I sweat during the exercise which i hope i'm burning more fat. Need to continue to take it beyond two weeks to see the difference. And of course watch your diet and workout.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

clean and effective stacked with test up quite impressive. great product.