AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I decided to trial this product, but didn't really expect to get any substantial results, because I've tried other testosterone boosting products in the past, but I was always disappointed when they didn't work as described. Surprisingly I started to get very satisfactory results after 3 weeks on the recommended dosage. I've been taking this product for 3 months and I'm very impressed! IMPORTANT: Make sure you take recommended dose EVERY day for optimum effect. Please like this comment if this information is helpful to you.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

My herbalist got me started with Irwin products many years ago because he trusted them. I have always been pleased with all the Irwin products I get

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Feeling the extra boost during workout. Size is abit big but i have no problem with it. Doesnt really have taste so its good. Great quality so far.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Gives u the boost, make sure to take everyday. Half way through the bottle you we get the results. Gives you a boost in the bedroom also.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
1,342

I work 7pm-7am and a hour ride to work, Sometimes I would almost does off, I started taking this two times during the shift NO MORE DOSING

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

recieved fast haven't had time to tell if they work will let yaw know

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

To my surprise, this stuff is pretty darn good. I haven't been taking it daily as directed, however, a few times I have taken the suggested 4x dose an hour before action. Works pretty good. Does give a little bit of heart burn though. It's anyone's guess as to if it will continue to boost things.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Great quality. I have been using it for months and I fell much better you will feel the difference

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I like the result. A good value. Ordering it the second time.