AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 2, 2023

This is on the pricier side, but really good quality. Every time my hair was in critical condition after going through each pregnancy, I would purchase it and take it on the regular basis. I also took it when my hair was falling out after terrible stresses. The size of these soft gels is not small, but that doesn't bother me. Works great, works every time and pretty fast, stops my hair loss, this is what's important to me. I would recommend this to anyone, it just has the perfect combination of the ingredients! Can't say much about the taste, since I swallow it whole. I usually would take 2 per day, that's the dosage that works for me.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Quality is good, fast delivery, easy to use, not difficult to understanding. should be healthy, i guess. Just eat and enjoy. I may buy it again if I have good experience after using it. The delivery is really really really fast. I receive it just few day after the purchase is completed. The ingredient is simple and not complicated to understand. So...you may try it if you wanttttttttttt.... yes. ...it is ....you may it, the size is acceptable.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Started taking these vitamins for the first time and I'm only about halfway through the bottle and have already seen results with my hair. I went in for a haircut the other day and my hairdresser immediately commented how soft and healthy my hair was. I shared what I was taking and she said keep it up!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It’s soft with my stomach, not hard and it hasn’t had a smell in your body, i take two at the same time , but it’s a little bit big but don’t worry it will be hard for you only in the first time after that it will be easy and normal 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I had huge hair loss after the famous virus. i tried one brand but it didn't help much. Then i ordered these supplement and it made a big difference! Hair loss stopped and new hair started to grow. I am very happy with the result!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have been using this product for awhile as I have had weak splitting nails and hair breakage. I have noticed an improvement - stronger nails and stronger longer hair - both seem to grow much quicker these days.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It help my nails grow very long. my hair grew alot.

b347b190-e676-4e8c-92b9-b8f358583810
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
4,593

Unique product. I really like. Quality is a delight. People often ask where I bought it. Of course I advise everyone.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

I noticed that my nails are getting stronger than before , I will continue using it until 3 months to see results for hair and skin

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Size of this tablet is quite big but not difficult to swallow. Taste is nothing. I've started taking thig around 1week ago but I don't see any differences but I hope it'll work.