AM

Based on 1,283 Ratings
Zandra
Posted on Oct 29, 2022
Good

The packaging is good, product is well packed and the bottle is well sealed. I bought this product as a memory enhancer but I think it will be a challenge taking this because the capsule size is a bit bigger than usual capsules.Also,it has a strong medicinal plant smell. I would also advise for people taking blood thinning medications to talk to your doctor before taking gingko.

4fd58bd4-72c5-473e-934d-8e014070763c
a4bb7bb3-d4fe-4990-b94c-8e2f010c1dcc
72db58ac-16ed-4b4b-8dfb-b17382168a55
Posted on Feb 7, 2023

I was quite surprised frankly. I saw a difference with my partner in the very first day. After 6 major operations and 18 hours of full anesthesia my (76 yrs) partner was almost not present anymore. Really like he checked out - and I bought this for him and his old nature has returned, present, funny, and answers your questions spot on. Happy for this!! I was getting worried actually. Now just purchased again for his 77 birthday present 😅

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Good quality product with great ingredients dient that suitable for all age. A well known ingredient of it's own, this product ,brings it's benefits to the extreme. high quality, easy to consume regularly, large amount in one box so it can set you up for a nice period of time . I love using it. having low appetite helps me complete the shortage in my diet. Benefit from it where it improve my memory and my brain works better, thanks irwin naturals

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Good ingredients list , I took 3 different brands combined I think is the best way to achieve a great result ( brain health from California good nutrition is a must because of its ingredients)

ba961714-1b09-4d13-a8f0-5bef2bdc353e
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

After almost a week of drinking the supplement, I noticed an improvement of my retention and memory. This is very much needed for students especially when preparing for their exams. Great buy!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The only supplement that I can feel the difference - improved my memory! If you told me I could only take one supplement, this would be it.

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I have been taking this religiously for several years, and while I cannot prove that it "works" I feel it has given me a level of clarity and I do not notice much diminished memory/thought process as I approach 64 yrs young.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Can't live without this product. I work long hours and I shift tasks quickly, This keeps me focused and energized throughout my day. I just notice that the smell sometimes changes when I purchase a new bottle and I don't know why.