AM
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 5, 2022
Good

I firstly bought Irwin Mega D3&K2. It’s no any flavouring and taste that’s I like and let it melted in mouth and like the soft gel more than tablet and capsule. Now I try this “Brain Awake”. I kept in mouth when it melted it’s bitten so swallowed with water immediately. The size is smaller than Mega D3&K2. Not sure this is work or not. If yes, definitely buy again.

28c97919-922b-4086-9013-22ad4fe7b520
0742c5de-85fe-4ae2-93b0-6415eb92abbc

I have been using this product for over a year. It really works well. Here on Amazon is the lowest price you'll find it for unless you can catch it on sale somewhere.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Description Think Clearly... Works Fast! High Performance Booster with AlphaWave® L-Theanine, Bacopa, InnovaTea® plus MCTs Dietary Supplement BioPerine® InnovaTea® AlphaWave® Brain Awake can help maximize your performance! This product is scientifically formulated to boost brain function and mental performance in healthy individuals. It delivers key ingredients that have been shown to: Promote focus and mental clarity Enhance performance on cognitive tasks Support retention of information Unlike many products that give you a short-term boost, Brain Awake delivers supportive nutrients that can relax and nourish the mind. This balanced brain support product is ideal for students and working professionals... but is suitable for anyone that wants to optimize performance and productivity. Use this product daily or as needed to support brain health. What makes us different: Liquid Soft-Gels - The nutrients in these easy-to-swallow Liquid Soft-Gels are released fast. Other forms of delivery can contain binders and fillers that may cause stomach upset and offer no nutritional value. Advanced Liquid Soft-Gels provide an optimum delivery system. Quality Assurance - Irwin Naturals® is committed to providing the highest quality products for your health. We employ compliance testing to ensure purity and potency. Patented BioPerine® - Our special BioPerine Complex enhances the bioavailability, absorption and potency of many nutrients.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

im taking it each morrning before work for several weeks and filling the diffrent, very focuse and manege the office work with high effective. my mother is 73 years old and here doctor reccomended it

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

This is great product to make you awake from early morning. In my case one tablet in the morning is enough and in that case no need for lots of coffee.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

If I only had a brain.... now I do. Love this stuff.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

This supplement gave me a really bad stomach upset. I took 1 in the morning usually. When comes noon and after lunch is done, my stomach start to spasm and had to run to the toilet. I thought it was my other supplements. So I stopped other supplements for a week and just took this, so basically I had runs due to this. Alrdy stopped now.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
4,070

this product has been so trustworthy , it boosts my brain function such it promotes my mental focus and mental clarity.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

After taking it, I feel a slight better in short memory

Posted on May 29, 2022

My husband began having memory issues, I always keep a back up of brain awake on hand. It has truly helped!