AM

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Good

I liked all masks, especially the green tea smell. It moisturizes well and keeps your face smooth. I use this mask after cleansing my face and toner to get benefit from the composition of the mask (put the mask in the fridge before using it). It is adequate for sensitive skin and you can gently massage your face to incorporate all useful elements that compose the mask. Click yes if it helps.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like this brand for face masks, really good quality, looks like a luxury product, but for the quality the price is very low. Scent is great, soft, loved the essence texture, it was soft and smooth. Skin felt moisturized, didn't get any bad luck with it, so fits sensitive, easy irritating skin. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Excellent, it hydrates the skin very deeply. The fresh effect last for long and it does not irritate a sensitive skin. The scent is barely perceived and is quite nice. The package is good for a stocking in the fridge (it feels nicer to do so). This needs a regular use to see a real improvement so i recommend buying a few.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Hydrating and very gentle on the skin the perfect sheet mask before makeup or at night I love it!! Click like if my review helped you 😄

75dacf0b-37f3-4437-9109-5eb20b6708d0
Posted on May 12, 2022

I love it. This is very good brand for skincare because of natural ingredients. This face mask is great moisturizer. Great value for money. I highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

You know about the benefits of green tea, so it does its best in this situation too. It has a delicate scent, it is easy in use, it has best quality, as it is mentioned in composition. Fot my sensible skin, it works great!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Such a calming and relaxing mask. I leave it like 30 min on my face and it feels very nice. I will buy it again for sure

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Good! I love all these "my real squeeze" masks! They are the best sheet masks on Iherb! Nice and moisturizing. Size is good for my wide face!

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

My Real Squeeze Beauty Mask EX Green Tea is a triple-layered, watery type sheet mask and is made of 100% cellulose fibre(natural). The texture of this mask is soft and breathable. It has a mild, pleasant scent that fades away immediately after the application. Size is 20ml. TIP: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator before use. Recommend!