AM

Annaherb
Posted on Nov 23, 2020
Прекрасно!

I really like this tonic, I have taken it 3 times already. Cleanses my combination skin well without leaving a sticky layer. And with the mask of the same series, the skin is even cleaner. Please like it, thanks)

I've been using this product for more than a year and this is my second purchase of this product. With the need to put on mask when we're out, it has cause bad breakouts around my skin, and especially around my chin area :( The usual face product I used was just not enough to help the breakouts. After introducing this toner into my facial routine, it's given my skin the love it needs! I have dry combination skin - I used the toner almost daily or daily (daily only when there's breakout - which means I need extra help with congested pores), it will leave my skin feel fresh and very clean, it will definitely remove some moisture from the skin because of the cluster sphere. But it's super effective, and works well with a really moisture packed moisturiser / sleeping mask.

Posted on Nov 10, 2020

I bought this mainly for taking care of my pores and I noticed that my pores around my nose got tighter after a month of using the product. I want to use it longer to see if it will also help improve my enlarged pores around my cheeks. I recommend to only use it at night for people with dry skin as it made my skin drier when I was using it day and night.

Posted on Oct 20, 2020

I bought this toner to become part of my daily skin care routine. I follow Korean 5-step skin care - make-up removal balm, cleansing foam or gel, toner, serum and cream. Would not say it is a wow product, but it is a good addition to skin care process.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I am a little conflicted. I will reduce the frequency at which I use this. I will update this review afterwards.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

Kind of disappointed it doesn't do anything regarding the appearance of my pores; perhaps I was expecting more because of the product's name and the price is a bit higher than other toners I've used before. Good thing is it leaves the skin quite supple; I can really feel the difference if after washing my face I don't put anything on my face for a minute or two my skin would feel very tight and dry, but if I use this my face doesn't feel dry even if I don't put any face cream for a few minutes.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

happy with the purchase. it really does clean the pores on my skin. it does its job well and I love this brand and it's products. I have a combination skin and it works well for my skin type👌👌

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Flavor quality size package are very very good

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Prefect brand and product quality , size is good also

Posted on Dec 3, 2021