AM

Posted on Nov 28, 2021
Fragrance free and soothing!

Don't be fooled by "gel," this product is more of a gel cream. It is extremely soothing when applied to the face and sinks in quickly. My skin is very dry and drinks this stuff up! I can apply it throughout the day and not get any gross or greasy feelings on my skin. This would be a perfect daily moisturizer for someone with normal skin, and an excellent option for someone with oilier skin in the winter time or a dry climate. Very happy iHerb is carrying this brand!

6aac820b-c07a-4093-b20f-1c4fd7bc9dff
4403da0c-7493-4782-a113-8de21272526b
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I was looking for a ceramide cream in Supermarkets, Chemists and iHerb and this was the only ceramide product which says how much ceramide is in it. 100ppm is 0.01%, it's very small but I though it's better to buy something with the nubers written. This gel is easy to use and no smell, the container is quite big.

25b93757-bd7d-4d3f-a86c-370e8c9569cb
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have slightly oily mild acne and love lotions and gel creams, I'm usually scared of moisturizers that are called just gels as their usually not moisturizing enough but not this one, even though it says soothing gel its more like a gel cream texture. Nicely hydrating but not greasy it is a bit sticky but I don't mind that. Love that its in a big tube for convenience and the price and size is great for something I can use on face and isnt expensive so I can be generous with it. Doesn't really have any smell. I think for either extreme skin type they wont love it as much as I do but some one with normal and slightly oily will love most of the year and some one with slightly dry might like to use this before a heavier moisturizer or in hot weather. Overall great basic non irritating moisturizer that will probably work for lots of people. I plan on using this year round in the humid area I live in that doesn't get winter.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

f there's a gold standard for a simple gel cream , this is it . It is lightweight provides a burst of hydration , non sticky , and helps to lightly lock in moisture without feeling suffocated . This was especially nice for repairing my slightly compromised skin barrier but didnt wanna use a thick and heavy cream ( cos the weather is way to hot for that ) . Truly a worthy sibling to the Illiyoon Cream ( an HG of mine ) . Can we also give extra credits to the incredible value this gives ! Its a huge bottle at a really low price Slight issue - it might pill with certain products ( like the Soonjung toner ) . Perhaps it's due to the siliconey finish .

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love love love!! I have dry skin. I apply my toner, serum, this gel to layer that moisture. Then i apply heavier cream to lock everything in. My skin has been super hydrated, both inside and outside, if that makes sense lol, since i added this to my skin care routine. Also super gentle great for any age & sensitive skin type! (Illiyoon is one of the best selling clean, gentle brand, mainly targetted for families of all age and skin type. Even little ones!) Like my review please ❤️

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I use this product on my knuckles, elbows, knees and forehead - It helped to reduce my fine lines and extremely moisturized my skin - I felt that my skin is more plumped and hydrates - The product has a clear color and no smell/scent - The product texture is sooo smooth and I’m considering repurchasing it + I use it before bed time and after cleansing my sensitive-oily skin.

e8ff43e7-eefc-40cc-a2e3-31497fc64eec
Posted on May 17, 2022

This cream is very good for my oily Skin. I Love to Apply it before the SPF. It is a good gel for a good price.

f120f4d6-1b97-40d7-857b-6813e2bd9cee
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

It’s a lightweight gel that’s sink in the skin easily. It’s great for oily to combination skin, especially in the summer. I use it as face moisturizer mostly and it does a great job! Plus it’s not sticky! It’s great value for the size so I would definitely be repurchasing in the future!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like the texture of this moisturizer. It’s lightweight so good to use for mornings. No beads, no noticeable scent. Product size is huge!! This will last a long time! Great quality. I won’t use this as a night time moisturizer though as it leaves my forehead oily for some reason if I use it at night.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I loved it. in my opinion it is more suitable for summer days then winter because it a light formula. it is basically the same as the ATO cream just without the tiny capsules, but very hydrating. It did not cause any irritation and acne or itchiness. suitable for oily skin to normal skin.I use this lotion for a few years and I was glad it arrived to iherb. it is gives your skin so much hydration. you can use it on your face and body. I have very sensitive skin and so many allergies so it is very hard for me to find a moisturizer that can fit my skin. I use it mainly whenever I have dry skin, it is less suitable for use in summer if you have oily skin. have to say it one of the best lotions out there. I have to mention it did not break out my skin and did not cause any irritation.It is basically a very good cream. it is very hydrating and I did not have any irritation or acne or itchiness by using this.I love it! it such agood product, makes your skin glow. it doesn't have any weird scent. The size of the jar is quite big, I use it in the night. I think it is good for all age groups. overall, I love it, it's quality is very good. the package was sealed very good. the cream has alot of benefits for your skin it makes your skin very soft and glowing. The composition of the product is very gentle. I use the product very frequently . The product didn't irritate my skin even though I have sensitive skin.