AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Прекрасно!

Great brand! We drink with the whole family. I began to fall asleep early and wake up easily, I noticed an improvement in the structure of the skin, my husband stopped having convulsions at night. Good ingredients and easy to use.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is an awesome mask. The packaging is great as when you open up the mask it actually unfolds easily. The facial cutouts are also a plus as they are normal and lets face it some are not so great. I can't stand it when the eye holes are so small and nose and lip area are large. I will continue to get these masks as they are great for your pores.

Louise
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time. That often means that I use them while washing dishes!

It has more than enough amount of product so you can spread around the face and the neck too and the face sheet the quality is super nice and it’s suitable for sensitive skin and it moisturise the skin like a gloss after word

2a076261-7b8d-4e58-bf5a-277a5c27de5c
ab772a76-23d6-472e-a823-8a864069d13b
78573f30-9dbe-469a-b218-aefebddb50d3
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I feel more active, more energetic and healthier. I used it for a week and fell in love. I expect to continue using this vitamint for at least two weeks. I'm happy!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I love the smell of this mask! it makes me wanna eat it! it has a slight honey water scent and its moisturizing. contrary to what you might expect, it is not sticky at all! perfect for oily skinned people like me! it dries pretty quickly. definitely recommend!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Lovely sheet mask! Great quality and price. Adore all of Idealove products I’ve tried before. Great for moisturizing sensitive skin types, very gentle and light scent. Will enjoy using these masks frequently.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The superfood brand masks have been really nice. Perfect for hydrating and pampering yourself. I usually take a few on the plane to give moisture back to my face as the air can by drying. Good quality and value. Wanna to try them all!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Wonderful face sheet, my face is well hydrated and moisturized. Truly skin savior, good to use it 1-2 times per week in your beauty routine.