AM

Posted on May 15, 2022

Quality and ingredients are great. My daughter also likes the taste. I think it works on her. As you probably already know, growing kids usually experience leg pains. Glad I came across this because I really don't want to always give my daughter Paracetamol or Ibuprofen every time she experiences pain.

I don't know if you're supposed to, but when I had a really sore throat, I maxed out OTC the counter meds and I think this helped me to be more comfortable.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is an excellent product for children and taste good. I tried it for me also and I’m an adult. It works effectively.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Wow! Really great product, easy to use. I will order again.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

For my son who refuses to take tablets or capsules. This is perfect for him and helps

Posted on May 12, 2022

Love natural/homeopathic remedies!! Thank you for offering this range.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Works well when my littles have a headache.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I really wanted to like this product. But it did absolutely nothing for my child.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

super

nata-mama
Posted on Dec 26, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

A 5-year-old son developed convulsions during the flu with fever. The pediatrician stated that these are febrile convulsions caused by a temperature jump. They arise due to hypoxia (oxygen starvation) of the brain. The baby's arms and legs twitched involuntarily. The attacks were less than a minute a couple of times a day. The pediatrician advised the syrup with toxicodendron and arnica. I ordered this syrup from the Hyland's brand. Sweet syrup with grape flavor. It contains natural, natural ingredients: aconite, arnica, bryony, evpatorium, gelmesium, pulsatilla, toxicodendron. All ingredients are selected in such a way that would remove pain in joints, muscles, teeth and cramping pain. APPLICATION. She gave 5 ml 4 times a day. Enough for 6 days. Starting from the second day, the baby's condition has improved significantly. There were no more convulsions. If you face the same problem, feel free to buy this syrup. Let him help you, as he helped my son. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

cd3806e3-97ef-41ba-a5ac-7657c5844aba