AM

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Finally. A great long lasting chew that doesn't stink!

A really great product with great ingredients that won't harm or choke my pooch. It's super hard and it did take a little time for her to figure out what it was. Once she broke off a few pieces, she was in it to win it. The chicken and bacon flavors have been great and will be trying others very soon.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My dog loves these! They keep him entertained for hours! Hopefully they are cleaning his teeth as well. I've given him a choice of bones before and he always chooses these.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

My dog loves these chews. They last longer than many I’ve tried and nothing goes to waste-you can microwave the end and it becomes a crunchy cheese chew. Plus it’s easy to digest.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This product can achieve the effect of brushing my dog’s teeth. I bought different tastes for my dog.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great treat, long lasting and delicios.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Chewable snack for dogs. My dog can not bite it. I did not notice that it is intended for larger dogs. My dog weighs 10 kilos. Disappointed with myself

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

There's chicken, the dog loves it

Posted on May 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Dogs like to eat bigger ones

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

how fun! Great products for our stunning dogs! High quality, give employment and my dog died for them!