AM

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It lathers nicely and the scent would be personal: to me it's not too strong, but not not there either. It smells sweet, but doesn't give me a headache or makes me feel sickened. I am glad I bought this as it's ph balanced which is better for the hair and it's affordable. Left my hair soft and shiny used with the conditioner and I'll keep using it and update if needed. I must say though I have quite a few different shampoos and conditioners, so I use sulphate and non-sulphate options alternatively. This didn't leave my hair feeling stripped or dry though, so I think it would be fine if I only used this set on wash days, every 2 to 3 days.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love love love this shampoo. I only wash my hair once in 2-3 days and since switching to this shampoo my hair doesn't even look oily on the 3rd day. I wash it because it seems unhygienic not to but really. No more oil on my hair. Love this.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Loving the scent! My hair feels softer after I use it for a while. I have dyed hair and it didn’t remove too much of the color. It did a good job on keeping my hair moisturized. But beware if you have oily scalp because it is not a strong shampoo

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I love the product along with the conditioner. My hair was very dry after using other brand. Once I tried Herbal Essence Hair Mask, it was so good in result. So now I am trying with the shampoo and conditioner. Works like a combo! Love it! First time use, and there I go with softer hair.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The shampoo and conditioner smell so great—not too chemically or sweet like some of the others. And, they make my hair feel soft and strong. composition is like natural and bottle also looks good.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

i love the smell of this shampoo, and the price on iherb is better than in store prices at the stores i usually shop at

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This one is a bit different from the ones made in Thailand (same shampoo though), you won't feel oily with this shampoo even in the summer times. However if you are looking for something super nourishing during the cold dry weather, it won't be your 1st option.

I have less hair fallage using this shampoo compared to other brands. This shampoo smells amazing! Just wish iHerb would sell the larger version of this product. Packaging was superb!

247f28b7-158d-4936-9f96-3e9eff76073d
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

great smell, good product. use it 3 times a week.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

It very helpful for my hair. Its a high-quality product for sensitive hair as well.