AM

badmoonontherise
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

for many years, i've been only using natural toothpaste (Jason, Tom's, XyliWhite), and typically cinnamon/vanilla/anise flavours. those were out of stock, and this one was on sale, so i gave it a try. it was a little surprising at first--absolutely a "Kids" flavour, but actually it's not very strong at all. feels clean, good results and comfortable to use. the packaging also looks a lot nicer ;D if it's on sale, i would repurchase!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I have been using the Hello Strawberry Fluoride Toothpaste and have a romance going with the tube - but what the heck, I tried the Blue Raspberry to spice up my life (no, it's not really that boring). As a toothpaste the quality is good, it really serves the purpose, and is a great change from the traditional mint toothpastes. I love these Hello flavors. They taste like the real deal and almost make me feel like I am getting a sweet treat. Thus, I brush more often (it's amazing how you can teach an old dog new tricks.) Do it for your teeth, for fun, and live on the wild side. Recommended by my dentist too.

This toothpaste was definitely a pleasant surprise. We've bought different flavors of this brand of toothpaste, but they weren't really that great tasting, but this one really delivers! It has the same natural, quality ingredients that you'd expect from 'Hello', but tastes like it isn't natural at all, almost candy like, which is great for my sweet toothed son! He uses it every morning and night. I hope they offer other flavors like this!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I hate mint, which weird, but Ive found other do too. The only non mint toothpastes Ive come across are kids toothpastes. Usually these kinds dont lather/foam much and I feel like my teeth arent clean. This brand however is perfect. It tastes amazing. I was worried about the sparkles in it, but they dont show up in your mouth at all. It is a kids paste after all, but it is kinda fun. You dont have to use alot and the gel is a good quality, not too thick. The have floride or non flouride as an ingredient. The size of the tube is as tall as a can of soda, so one lasts awhile.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It tastes a little sweet but not over the top the sweetening ingredient is natural stevia not sugar so it’s safer for the teeth. Blue raspberry flavour but almost with a vanilla aftertaste. It’s not overpowering at all and very pleasant. The gel texture doesn’t foam up too much so not messy to use. It’s a decent sized tube and very pretty packaging looks nice on the counter, it can stand up on its own thanks to the quality lid. The box comes with colouring in dragon for kids. Most importantly it has an adult amount of fluoride in it so is effective for teeth cleaning and anticavitiy.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

First, it really does taste like blue raspberry. I was pleasantly surprised by that fact, which is great in the morning. At night, if you are accustomed to going to bed with a minty flavor after brushing, or you've fallen asleep on the couch and are brushing half asleep, this will be a shock. I realize it's kids toothpaste, but sometimes I want a change from mint. Personally, I think this stuff is great. Pricier than normal toothpaste, but why not splurge every once in a while?

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

What kid doesn't like berries and dragons???!!! My daughter loves this and the unicorn toothpaste. It's no longer a fight to get her to brush her teeth. Great packaging, great product and the right size for her. Definitely recommend this product for its high quality and appeal to kids.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is one of my 7 years old' favorite brand of toothpaste. He is fussy and finds some other toothpaste spicy, but ok with this. So i just switch the flavours of same brand so he doesn't get bored of same taste. Recom to fussy children.

42ee15a4-844c-4eae-87c1-0517350c0ea4
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My children like it very much! It taste good and can really clean and protect the teeth. They use it for a month now. The package is attractive and the size of it is just suit the kids.

a527b51a-d48c-4044-b205-b0ec1fa11a8e