AM

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Sweetener which is exactly like sugar but no calories. Can be used for baking and cooking as well. Great value because of the combination between erythritol and steiva. No aftertaste.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Sweetness level normal, but a pain to dissolve in cold beverages/dishes. It comes at a decent price though, and has a solid packaging. Taste was acceptable- it did leave a weird aftertaste for me (that other brand stevias did not). Had more GIT upsets with this one too, but of course this would vary from person to person.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Great as a sugar alternative, if you have type 2 diabetes, this should be fine, i have tested and it does not raise my blood sugar too much

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

an excelent product. i add it when i bake, for breakfast into cereals. it doesn't have any aftertaste. really looks and tastes like sugar but with no damage for our body.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

LOVE this! not super sweet (closest to real sugar) and no after taste! no taste of stevia.. I hate the taste of stevia. Packets make it easy to bring along with you

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Baked coffee and walnut cake with this. Substituted half of the sugar with this and I find it sweeter so I will use less next time. I will also use it as a complete sugar substitute.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I really like this product. No weird taste (or after-taste) that I find with straight-up Stevia. Love that I can throw a couple in my pocket or purse and go for coffee.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I read a lot about this sugarless because I’m keto diet so I’ll leave my feedback soon I prepared my almond cake and it’s great healthy and tasty

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This is good but I need to use it more in order to taste the sweetness for my low carb desert. Anyway the quality and package is good also.