AM

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
Good

For me the apricot aroma and taste of this blend wasn’t that strong, although you get a hint of it when you are drinking. I have it when I feel like having something a little different for my afternoon tea. The package size is satisfactory, and it lasted me for quite a bit, as I am the only one drinking it.

Tastes really good. I make 1 tsp per cup with the iherb strainer found on the trials page or use a pot for a family size. There are a few tiny pieces of apricot in this which was a nice surprise. I wish there were a few more as a cup of tea with one piece of apricot really takes it up a notch! The family fight over who gets these pieces as they are so delicous.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I like this tea very much. It is very delicious and the qualty is very high. I want to order this tea again. The package is also good. The delivery was faster than I thought. The cost is reasonable.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Wow! This really is an amazing tea! Some flavored teas taste a bit 'chemically' but this one actually does smell and taste of real apricots. I wish they sold it in1 lb packs - the 4oz disappears too quickly : )

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Wonderful deeply aromatic.flavorful tea.Energizing blend with caffeine,Smell s good,second cup still strong..beautiful metal package, apricot aroma.Excellent tea.For everybody who likes fruit taste and strong tea..Exellent any time.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Love the fruity flavor with the caffeine of the black tea. I add a bit of honey and foamed almond milk to mine to make a tea latte and it tastes so good!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Really tasty! Ordered this as an experiment and was not disappointed. The apricot flavor and smell are really felt in this. Great tea if you like fruity blends.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This tea is to die for!!! The smell of apricot is intense but it is not artificial. This is a treat itself and you don’t really need chocolate or sweets with it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

My favourite Harney and Sons tea. I love everything apricot, and even my boyfriend, who hates perfumed teas, noted that this one is very delicately scented and has a pleasant taste. Sometimes there are pieces of apricot fiber on the bottom of the cup when I finish my tea.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Absolutely wonderful tea! I have always loved apricots. Now to have apricot tea with tiny bits in my cup? Sublime! Quality and packaging exceptional too.