AM

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

In cold time my kids easily can catch some coldness or flu. So i always have vitamins for immunity. And they always work great. Just start to take it with first symptoms and after 3-4 days kids are fine without any other medicine. They are vegan and gelatin free. Great taste.

3c92bb68-afff-46fc-981c-f093336c97bf
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

The scent is good for daily use the quality and ingredients are good superfood for kids with nice taste and helps improvement health mix composition it benefits with daily use no smell and package is good it alse moisturize and care for daily and personal routine you feel good with frequency and daily use I will buy it again

c1be0dc0-18b7-4be8-9804-87242ea3a721
5fd698e9-9675-4246-b252-0e84e7df2f58
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

They seem to be good quality , they taste good texture is not too firm as well , ingredients are what you expect and great for all ages. the package is appealing and the elderberry helps boost our immune systems and add things that you don't cover in our daily diet. It benefits us and seems to shorten the length of an illness and provides health benefits. Big improvement in length of a cold or flu.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

My kids used to get flu easily. I heard about elderberry is good to boost immunity so I bought this. The kids love the taste and it improve to lessen the frequency of flu, and also faster the recovery. Quality: The gummy tends to stuck together so you may want to keep in the fridge.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

good quality with all vitamins needed .. gummiking is my best choice for my kids..cuz it's vegan, gelatin free, tasty, good vitamins concentration, free from allegens so i it feels safe to use them..and they don't stick to each other in the package cuz i tried other brands &the gummies sticks together after a while.. i just hope they make it also sugar free😃😃

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

GummiKing offers this product as a great option for elderberry gummies for kids. Its added ingredients to help boost immunity are appreciated. My kids love the taste. The only issue is that the gummies are sticky. I wish they weren't as sticky because they can get stuck in teeth. Great quality but would be even better without the stickiness.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is not our favorite brand or flavor of elderberry supplement. I did buy it for the price, but would likely pick another next time. It's easy to take and the taste is okay. I'm sure it helps boost immunity, but somehow we are unimpressed. Package is large and gummies are average size.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My child will take this without a fight. She said they taste good and I like that she only needs to take one a day. I wish these did not contain “natural flavor” but there aren’t any fake dyes that I noticed so I like that. These are cost efficient. Will consider repurchasing. Also, iherb shipped my stuff and I received my stuff the same week I ordered!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Since I can't eat most candy as a vegan, this has been a treat. I enjoy the flavor, even though there's a hint of zinc aftertaste I'm not a fan of. I finished half the bottle, then started to feel a bit of acid reflux from it, I think the zinc felt a bit intense. Prob best to take after meals. If you have a kid who doesn't mind a slightly strange aftertaste, they'll enjoy the treat for sure. Hope this helps, please give a like if it did! Thanks 🙏🏼