AM

AnaAna
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These are the great quality muslin bibs. The fabric is very soft and layered enough to absorb drooling. The size is good even for a big 9 months old baby. I use it every day to protect my baby’s clothes from saliva and spit ups. This package of 5 bibs last about couple days.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

These are such great quality! Highly absorbent due to the various levels of muslin and soft enough for my baby’s skin. So easy to wash and better for the environment than those silicone ones!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love this! Product very good! Very good my kid! I looking many any store they dont have this! Now i know at Iherb they have it! Delivery very good too!

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I highly recommend this product,You will need a ton of these bibs at the first year and this is a very good quality and good choice . It’s made of organic cotton and no chemicals. It’s soft and the water absorption is very good

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

We use a ton of these. They are super soft and absorbent and I love that they are made of organic cotton. The adjustable buttons have allowed for use throughout various stages and they wash well.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These are ok. They get bunched up and go in the baby’s mouth because they’re a little wide. Will probably be better when baby is older

Posted on May 28, 2022

Excellent quality with neat finishing and lightweight. It absorbs so well and so much suitable for summer use.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good size. Soft and absorbent. Can’t wait to use this once Bub arrives.

Megan25
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Super soft and a good size. Great for the price point.