AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 31, 2022
refreshing & brightening

good quality sheet mask with a lot of serum that I kept topping up the mask and use on my body. the sheet mask itself came with a layer of plastic so it was easy to unfold and apply. good size covered all of my face and the openings for the eyes were small so I managed to get product under my eyes too which I loved. the scent is floral - smells more like lavender than tangerine which I wasn't expecting but it wasn't overpowering and my usually sensitive skin did not turn red. I have been using it once a week as part of my night routine and would recommend this extra dose of vitamin c and niacinimide. also, if you have any diy dry sheet masks, there is enough serum to share with a friend. enjoy!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I dig these sheet masks. There's plenty of extra serum, enough to cover your body easliy. I just puchased another brands sheet masks and they were bone dry in areas. That's not happening with the Goodall ones. I was worried about the citrus and my sensitive skin but I had zero skin reactions. I'll buy these again for sure. There is a citrus scent and it's not too overpowering but it's definitely noticeable.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Very moisturizing and immediately makes my skin so much brighter. It's a bit pricy but will buy more as it is a great quality item. I didn't have any skin allergies or problems after using all 5 sheets.

Praised by everyone on social media, for its hydrating and brightening effect on skin, i found it very true to its reputation and i’m rebuying it for sure with the hope that Iherb will bring back the serum.

MinaGa
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

In love with this masks I already try the serum and the eye cream from the same brand it’s amazing and really effective I recommend it absolutely

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

These are good masks. I've only used one so far and the serum that's left is enough to use another day. Smells good. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin .

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

These masks are absolute LOVE!!! skin feels brighter and fresh after just one use

97e00a92-7d3d-4049-94f3-1b3b8785d782
Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I already knew I loved the Goodal brand before trying these, but wow were these amazing. They're extremely hydrating and come with a lot of excess serum in the package that you can use on your hands and neck, or save for later. As far I can tell, these don't have any essential oils or fragrance. Will be buying again!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

After seeing all the good comments about this mask. I am having high hope but got a little disappointed after first use. May need to be more patient to continue to see the result. I've used brightening mask which gives me must better result than this one.