AM

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

quality is so high. Its is ingredient is really rich. Size is optimal. mg is enough.acidity is so low.package is so nice. its effect is noticeable.I think it has a great potency. it is helpful for stomach aches. it has rich things in its ingredient. its taste is sweety. i will use it again.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Bought it for my 15 yr old niece. These have given her more energy, cleared his acne up on her face, and helped her metabolism.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Hello everyone! Autumn, of course, is a wonderful and bright time of the year, but at the same time it is also the most dangerous in terms of the spread of viral diseases, especially among children. Classes begin at school, children are stressed from unusual loads, the nervous system is overloaded and the physical condition of the body also deteriorates .. As a result, immunity weakens and all sorts of colds begin to stick. Therefore, at this time of year, support for the body is imperative. Every year with the whole family in the autumn-spring period we begin a course intake of vitamin supplements. This time, for my children aged 6 and 12, I chose a new complex, which I really liked with its composition and dosage per serving. We have been drinking it for three weeks now, and I am ready to draw conclusions about its benefits. Ama, of course, I tried them before giving them to the children, of course, and I want to say that these are the best bears, not only in taste, but also in consistency. They are moderately soft, but at the same time they retain their shape very well during storage, do not deform, do not stick together, do not melt at room temperature (25-26 C) (there was just an experience when the vitamins were glued together and deformed during storage), so I focus on this attention. The composition completely satisfies me, with the exception of vitamin D3, I think the dosage is very small, therefore I give this vitamin in addition in the amount of 500 IU for an older child. It's a pity that they began to take them after the acute respiratory viral infection, but the result is noticeable on the face, in the older child after taking antibiotics there were "seizures" in the corners of the mouth, the pediatrician said that it was a lack of vitamin A, and after a week of taking this dietary supplement everything was completely gone. No adverse reactions were noticed in children during admission. I recommend this dietary supplement for purchase, and I will note the advantages of this supplement: ✅ large packaging (it is convenient to buy if there are two children in the family, and one can is enough for a course appointment for both); ✅ reasonable price; ✅ very tasty; ✅ good composition; ✅ high-quality performance (they do not deform, do not stick together, the bears are all like a selection) Well, thank you all for your attention, I hope this review will be useful to you when choosing a dietary supplement for a child, and I also want to leave a few links to other children's supplements that may will be useful to you too!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

good job iherb & JNE Express👍👍, ontime delivery we love it😍😍

0b671333-387e-4e01-88ca-dbbf844ce0b6
Posted on Feb 26, 2022

the best suplement for our's teen. as promised delivery time only 9days to Jakarta Indonesia

ceec1f5d-108d-4417-b161-59edc2bd2b29
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Very good multivitamins. My daughter is 15 and she get everyday.

1ed841da-5d64-49eb-813b-5c41f36f2151
59fe9fb6-c23f-43e2-aada-c04beff3a7f1
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Placed order on August 25 and received at September 4, just 10 days including weekend we received out papahe again from iHerb, I love it and grateful to find this online store and the way they handle the payment even the refund are superb 🤩 Since we’re not yet trying taking this, we don’t know, maybe latter after my children taking their supplements I’ll come back and renew my review base on the effectiveness and effects.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

this vitamin complex is great for teenage girls. helps to refill energy levels

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a very good supplement for teenage girls. Ingredients are wisely choosen. I gave this to my daughter.