AM

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Best tasting, good for keto

I've bought several different chocolate protein powders from iHerb, and even though I've liked them all, this is considerably tastier than the others. By far the best tasting. I found the recommended serving size way too strong and so changed to a scoop that's half the size and it's still delicious. This one does clump more than others I've had, but it doesn't really bother me much.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

got it savely and on time !! definitely will order again

e52d1e99-bb55-40b8-b776-36cbef452429
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

good quality protein supplement Helps to strengthen and develop muscles Help recover from exercise. Delicious taste. Recommended to try.

top quality brand, pure concentrated whey isolate, taste great yet being low in sugar 👍🏼

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Excellent choice Warranty on: Concentration Purity

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Great taste good protein concentration

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Best in the world, amazing company.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I’m satisfied

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Advanced Muscle Performance 25g Protein 5g BCAA 1g Sugar Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate Fast Absorbing for Muscle Growth & Repair ^ * Combines Athletic Strength & Performance ^ * Natural + Artificial Flavors Gluten Free Supplement No Prohibited Substances Informed Choice - Trusted by Sport Suitable for a low lacto diet

31db3155-24ca-4f9e-8732-e0ab45d386cc
Posted on Dec 8, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

PACKAGING - large jar with a measuring spoon. The powder is of high quality, does not lump, smells very sweet, chocolate. But the cocktail doesn’t taste sugary, it’s nice to drink. Too rich in my opinion, if the ratio of powder to water is done as in the recommendation. I usually use it as an additive in a vegetable smoothie or in the form of a cocktail when I don't have time to cook something. I used to take whey protein powder with a neutral taste, versatility and easy to digest. I took this isolate because I heard that it is also easier to digest than, for example, collagen. Well, his taste is dessert. Is there a benefit? I do fitness workouts for 1 hour several times a week and noticed that I easily gain muscle mass at my far from young age. Everything, of course, is individual, but I think that protein shakes also help me with this.