AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Exactly, 5 stars for its quality, its really really helped my hair, i have a sensitive scalp and i did get alot of benefit using this brush. It’s very soft and the size of it is good in the hand to use. Very fast shipping and the package arrived safe.

8eb6e79d-8119-4e17-9738-36662df41525
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I've never used such a huge brush before, when I received it I thought the size was an overkill. Turns out I'm wrong because it helps to untangle my frizzy hair better and faster than other smaller combs I've had. I love the aesthetics of it, value for money too!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Very soft for the sensitive scalp, the hair is become very moisturize , high quality, easy to use , the size is perfect, suitable for all the age , perfect package , i like the benefit, no scent

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I bought this to replace my paddle brush I got from The Body Shop years ago. It is similar to it, but the the middle part is white on TBS one. I love the big size as it easier for me to untangle large areas of my hair faster. It is kinda heavy after a while, especially when you're blow-drying your hair.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I’m happy with my purchase. The size of the brush is very convenient for my long hair. It makes brushing my hair easier and less time consuming. I highly recommend this hair brush especially if you have long hair.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

needed a new brush so bought this one, bamboo-made. big and soft, like a hair massage every day anytime I want. hahaha. loved it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Unfortunately I didn’t like this hair brush . I put 3 stars because it’s wooden , but it pulls my hair so harshly !! Pulls so much hair out . Materials and quality is good , but usage - no . I will not recommend this brush , especially if you have long hair

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

very big very nice very firm. looks good works well..a good buy for ladies with long locks