AM

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

USE: The expiry date of this puree was very close, so I used one box right away and froze the second one. It can be used by adding to cereals or soups. TASTE: it tastes (attention) like beans! I am personally not a fan of this taste, I'm not sure about babies. I think they tolerate the beans better. Anyway, I was trying to add it to sweet cereals or cereals with other veggies. For example, I have rice for babies with sucrose ( my bad), so it's taste is obviously sweet which seemed to me a good fit to add green beans. Also, I added it to veritable soup. Baby was happy with both meals. RECOMMENDATION: if you or (better) your baby loves beans, I recommend. Anyway , they are healthy, so I do recommend.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This is great for baby’s diet. My baby cannot eat green beans yet because the texture is kind of rubbery, so these are easy to eat. The serving size is also quite big for her. Great ingredients and taste

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It’s good but needs to be more green the taste is natural and the size is good bot the plastic packages isn’t healthy choice

Posted on May 6, 2022

Healthy and tasty, this one is great and well packaged

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great taste Big size My baby like the flavor! Great quality The package came in safe

LittleBabyBartholomew
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I mix it in with my cats food just a little antioxidants once in a while ya know man

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Repeat this product. Great flavour and easy to use. Taste also nice.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

good. convenient. but my baby didnt like it very much