AM

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I love that iherb brings in all kinds of gerber product and it’s cheaper than in stores. My baby loves this puree a lot and he is an extremely picky eater. It is really helpful for parents that are always on the go! Also, my baby gets to try alot of different flavors.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It’s Gerber, so the quality is high. The ingredients are simple and my kiddo loves them. I can usually get two servings out of one cup a day. I have also been known to throw the extra or leftover into pancake mix or something for my older kids to sneak in a little veggie/fruit into whatever I’m cooking- boost nutrition.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Great fruit combo flavor for baby to have for snack. 2 cups per package. Not resealable. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. These are the big size cups (4oz) each. Great cup size for babies over 8 months to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (cups) per day.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I recommend its a good product, I'm happy with the product and the deal I got from the company! and the only reason to give 5 stars is the fact, and its many time I order it. and great fast service, also good for me and you.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

repurchased of this quality baby food. good taste and my daughter loves it! ingredients ised are superb.

52b9de54-f17b-4f3a-84ea-41c015e9277c
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

nice product. we will buy again. Thank you very much iherb.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great taste and quality. Size is big enough Healthy diet for babies

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

well, it taste okay and sour too... quality, ingredients, tastes, are okay