AM

Meagan
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I ordered these since they can’t be found in the county I live in now. They were yummy but not quite what I remembered from years ago. They still tasted good but I think I have found other yummier cereals on iHerb. I also was excited to get the basketball cover since my bf loves it but got a different box design.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

These arrived well protected, and not broken! Large flakes. And such fresh flavor. Really brought back a lot of memories for me. Was hoping to get this basketball box for my ball loving kids, but it was swapped for boxing. No big deal, but if you're wanting the basketball box you might not get it.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Got it on sale. I miss my wheaties in Asia! They don't carry these at the stores so I haven't gotten them in years. It was so great to see it on Iherb.. Just like wheaties. Taste of home and taste of childhood. I eat them with soymilk, just a good mild sweetness. Sometimes I add other sugary cereal and have a blast. So happy.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Extremelly satisfied with the product. Bright and diverse package (I got Michael Jordan one), delicious taste, healthy ingredients. The size of the cereals is quite big. Perfect choice for breakfast. All in all, excellent quality cereal!

1539e4f8-7f2b-4035-bd4d-ba8c6c7dc0eb
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I have not had Wheaties since I was young. My first purchase was very expensive around $8.00. They still taste good but that is just too much for a box of cereal! They were on sale for about $4.00 so I bought 2 more boxes. I am quite satisfied with them at the cheaper price.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I will order this product again because of the health benefits it provides. It makes a healthy breakfast and I use it every morning and add it to another cereal I ordered that is sweeter. I recommend this to anyone who can serve wheat produts to their family.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I like the taste and the packaging is also really nice for this quality. Ingredient are also really good. Size is verg Big. I like to use it as a breakfast

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I remember eating this cereal as a child. Still good but a little on the sweet side. Still crunchy and fun to look at the box.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Same flavor since I was a kid. Always ordering this as they don't sell it in my country.

13fcc163-8cfd-46ad-b659-40e625c63b3e