AM

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Thanks again iHerb for this Excellent Quality Gluten Free Cherrios Very Berry❤️😊 ingredients are Great!!! We love the taste of strawberries❤️. The size is good easy to swallow😊. We use to eat this everyday . Excellent package ,s o lovable. For the Benefits of Better Health and composition is Great!!! Not just for Breakfast but also for Merienda . I Highly recommend this product 😊👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 I love the big serving size of bowl😋❤️. Can Add more fruits too for Healthier you

f7605009-bb81-4f98-9f82-3a7922969635
307eae05-a056-4233-9d38-c6f756184e10
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

The truth is I did not expect something delicious. But surprisingly good, it is not too sweet and really has a detailed fruity taste. The smell is very pleasant and makes you want to eat. Suitable to eat with milk, yogurt, and even if you just want to snack on something delicious with tea. The package is a particularly normal size that predicts the price. And those who avoid gluten are good at being gluten-free.

f39c02bd-ad57-46c4-93ca-32ef44b18ce3

My granddaughter is autistic and was just diagnosed with celiac as well. This cereal is not really available in the supermarkets where we live, and if they are, they are at least three times the price the iHerb charges. My granddaughter loves eating this for breakfast and sometimes for dinner as well. This has made life so much easier for my daughter and her husband in an already stressful situation. I will always be happy to buy these through iHerb to help them out.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It’s oats and gluten free. Quality was good. Taste natural. No chemical taste of strawberries. Size was a big bag. I used them sometimes as snacks or for tea breaks. It’s good sometimes as breakfast when I get tired of others. Ingredient is good as it’s made from gluten free oats. And kids loved them too.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I usually not a fun of breakfast cereal because it is too sweet and full of sugar, here I discovered a product that is really delicious and teste great and natural , gluten free and the fruit is already inside the cereal itself :) the package is pretty big and defiantly you get value for you money

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

OMG...this is amazing. I loveeeee the smell...the flavor....gluten free (which is important to me). I use it with milk but it can be used as a snack between meals. I bought two packs and I can't wait to buy more. I recommend it. The package is really big. The quality is amazing.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

6c4a1d6e-faea-4283-99c6-e85e479d606e
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

omg ; im surprised. i really thought i would like this, but i imagined a artificial and strong flavour (even if it says its not). and i am surprised because it really is not. is so delicious and sweet in the right way. became my favorite now.

4322f9a8-1de5-457d-b11c-836313b03f72
fc3c9d9b-50c2-4d13-9371-71ee847f7cc7
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I was looking for a froot loops kind of breakfast cereal and found this one with berry flavor and that "can help lower cholesterol" caption that made it quite appealing. I love the taste, it's not too sweet or overpowering, the texture is crunchy, and it goes quite well with any plant-based milk. Being a vegan I don't really worry about cholesterol, but I guess any help you can get is a good thing.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Extremely tasty breakfast product and one of the best gluten free cereals🙂 Product contains good ingredients in nice package size for everyone. Like the taste of berries in every scoop😀 OK price in 2021, but now price to high compared to Walmart.