AM

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Gentle and good for sensitive skin. Frequency of me using this is probably once a week, but remember to moisturize the skin after usage as skin will be slightly dry. Size of package is small, scent on the product isn’t strong, so not to worry. Quality wise is ok for the price. The pulling strength of the product isn’t that strong.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

For my boyfriend 😂😂😂 he’s addicted more than me now he’s using my account to buy alot of mask from my wishlist 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️

582f9efe-8d2a-4e96-8673-9bf39d370d38
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

oh my God. this mask is sooooo goood. i aaply it after srubbing my face. i love peel of mask. only problem is it is expensive

cf151851-b76a-44f3-ae60-819483fdb1f6
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The tingle it gives when applying it, cold and energetic. peel it and wash your face with warm water followed by toner to help clean your face more throughly. Next Morning, HELLO BABY SKIN!

Posted on May 23, 2021

Cosmetic purifying exfoliating charcoal mask. I really love these masks. They freeze on the face after 20-30 minutes and are easily removed entirely after the end of the procedure. Such masks are usually distinguished by how quickly they freeze, and how easily they are removed from the face, torn or easily, with one film. This mask has a pleasant sensation on the face, a little with a chill. In order to easily remove the mask after the procedure, you need to spread it with a thicker layer on the face, because a very thin, transparent layer will not be removed well. That is, apply the layer so that it is not transparent. Removable entirely, minor residues are easily washed off with water. The pores are cleared. I use it 1-2 times a week.

6658d5e9-b720-464f-9906-2f9722217d78
35b8ad80-aaaa-466d-867d-f498ac364b8c
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I didn't have a reaction to this, so that's a good start. They do recommend applying a thick layer on, because otherwise it's hard to remove the thin parts and it gets a little messy trying to scratch off the black residue.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I bought this to lessen my white/ black heads and i love it coz theres a cooling effect too.

d7cfbb1e-ac41-4f7a-8c9d-0782bf9f5365
chaseYourDreams
Posted on May 28, 2021

I used elizavecca strong peel off mask and I thought I had nothing left on my face to get rid of. 2 days later I used this and it’s extracted a bunch of white and black head. Use it after steaming your face to open up pores and make it easier for the mask to do it’s job.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I didn't really like it, I didn't feel it did something to my skin, I couldn't see any change even when I used it multiple times... it does not have smell and the size is good