AM

k82022
Posted on Sep 15, 2022
very cool

i like garnier as a brand. i trust that the quality is good. i like this product because it’s a cleanser and mask and gentle exfoliate all in one. it’s a good size. and it is good for my sensitive skin. it smells pretty good. i don’t use it daily because i don’t think this type of product should be used too frequently on sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This face wash is easy to use as a daily wash or weekly scrub. I find that it's quite gentle compared to some other scrubs and it works well with my sensitive skin. The packaging is quite aesthetic and slim enough to fit in my shower tray. I'm not needing to use as much moisturizer after doing the scrub which really benefits my oily skin. The composition isn't like regular scrubs, there's no sand or oily residue but it is quite thick compared to some other cleaners.

Posted on May 11, 2022

The smell is nice, I use it all over my body, the size is great, the packaging is average. It works with my sensitive skin. It's gentle and moisturizing.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Very good

Posted on Sep 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

This cleanser is easy to use as a daily cleanser or a weekly scrub. I find it quite mild compared to some of the other scrubs and works well with my sensitive skin. The packaging is quite aesthetic and thin enough to fit in my shower tray. I don't need to use as much moisturizer after a scrub which is really good for my oily skin. The composition is not the same as regular scrubs, there is no sand or greasy traces, but it is quite thick compared to some other cleansers.

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The packaging is large, dies requires a small single use. Cleanses the skin well, leaves the skin fresh and clean, does not dry out. Can be used as a wash or as a mask. Pleasant ceramic texture. I did not like the smell very much, reminiscent of anti-cockroach material. Besides an excellent product

Posted on Aug 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent! I got it on a recommendation. Lately I've been very satisfied with Garnier cosmetics! No worse than trendy Korean cosmetics! I would like iHerb to expand the range of products of this company!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Face mask with a gentle and pleasant smell combined with green clay and at an excellent price

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

If you have oily skin, you can use it as a cleansing mask, and it will look beautiful.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Excellent! Treats well inside, leaves a good feeling after use.