AM

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love ittt so much its so great for everything! The smell is nice, very useful and quality is amazing! The size is amazing snd the packaging is very small and good and the. Benefits are good too i reccomend this compostion as it is very good and healthy and useful

toffee
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I've brought this product for my daughter who has thick long fizzy hair. She uses the flat iron almost everyday in order to iron out the fizz, this product does help to make the hair look smoother, also the slight dampness will create steam which helps the hair to be smoother. Overall, it is a good product to use, knowing that it will product the hair from heat damage.

Perfect partner for my hair! i love it😍 the scent is good, and very smooth to use. glides to my hair easily leaving it frizz free and straight completely😊 will recommend to my friends♥️

1232caf6-5bd6-4aff-9101-f307a2f98b43
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great heat protector. My hair doesn’t get as damaged as it used to. The spray diffuser is also great and the mist is fine. I recommend it. The scent is also pretty pleasant!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I apply together with leave in hair conditioner. I use low heat hair dryer then flat iron it. My nasty frizzy hair stay straight in 3 days as long as I don't get it wet.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Smells great the scent is not too strong and makes the hair so soft. I only used about two sprays per quarter section and it was enough. It is worth the price

Posted on May 10, 2022

It is very good they make the hair fresh and smell good . And straighten for a long time . I already ordered another one and waiting for delivery 😍

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I love the scent, it leaves your hair feeling soft and tames frizz, its not oily or sticky, It still makes the iron sizzle if you iron seconds after spraying, overall it's doing a decent job, great value for money.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This straightening mist is the best thing I’ve ever bought for my hair!!! A must-have for straightening my hair!!!

c6a56459-6220-499a-9f40-218e6a5a16d4
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I liked it, I recommend to buy. Everything corresponds to the description.