AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I love it so much and its sooooooooo gooooooood its very good for my skin it help me so much and i will purchase it again for my mom she’s happy for it its give my glow for my skin and i didn’t see any thing wrong on it thank you soo much for it it help my skin a-lots and I recommend for everyone one to use it and give it a shot ❤️❤️

70948b70-321b-45a7-8b42-2e70c5671b92
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Some vitamins bother my stomach, but not these! I have used this brand for years and still like them. I prefer the food based vitamins over the synthetic ones. The natural forms of vitamins are recognized as foods by our bodies and are better absorbed. That is why I use these and may be why they don't bother my stomach.

HealthyLife
Posted on Nov 3, 2022
1,267
1,697

I am about to finish the pack of these vitamins and I would say that these are one of the best women vitamins that Iherb can offer. I take two tablets per day separately, however sometimes I forgot to do it, but still I makes me feel full of energy. No extra vitamin/mineral is necessary, I only take magnesium pills additionally before going to sleep and biotin/collagen supplements to promote hair growth.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good quality brand with effective results. I like the glass packaging and the fact that it is all food-based minerals and vitamins. No discernible taste, though the size of the tablets make them somewhat difficult to swallow. Ingredients are quite comprehensive for women's health. Will continue to use daily!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love the quality of these multi's, given they also have probiotics in their ingredient list tops it for me, the bottle size runs me double the period if i choose to only have 1 pill a day ( this is if i am having molasses / any other supplements apart from multi's )

Posted on Dec 31, 2022
10,468

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Quality Ingredients, and decent potency. Not too strong. I find my body being energetic, and less frequent flu episodes. Believed my immune system improved while taking this effective supplement.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Really love this vitamins, I’m feeding mum 32 years old and really see that my energy level a skin becomes much better than before.