AM

Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Tasty ACV

These ACV gummies give me the benefits of taking daily ACV without giving me heartburn. The quality of ingredients is top-notch, and these little gems taste great! I was so happy to find these, and I take them every day. Please don’t ever discontinue carrying these apple cider vinegar gummies. They’re the best!

If you want to drink ACV but cannot because of raste! This gummies is for you! Perfect alternative and good for adding into diet. Smell is strong ACV, but the taste is not as strong as smell. Great taste in general!

0327688c-6226-4306-9031-ac5cc79cd90c
6ece1795-f8bb-4d52-9451-0c513d94efe8
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

It’s ORGANIC & Alicia Silverstone did it ! As if !🤣🤣 “clueless movie” Heads up it’s pretty Sour so if ur into that then this product is for u

454a97cb-a2a8-48e2-b3c6-d39149a3206a
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I couldn’t stop to eat this one, cuz very so m uch yummy delicious and I am person who love citrus flavor but even so sweet. Quality is amazing and I already reorder it.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

MamaFromMasz
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

These taste really good. Doesn’t smell as vinegary as I thought it would be. It also tastes wholesome. Perfect for halal dietary requirement as these does not use gelatin.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I thought these were really tasty. I don't know if they helped me lose weight, as there are many important factors that contribute to it, but this was a fun way to get my daily apple cider vinegar.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The taste is good, not sure if it helps in loosing weight, didn't try enough

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Product is ok. It feels great but dont know if i loose weight

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Very good taste, 1 green tablet after meals, helps the digestive system better, love it.