AM

4.8
Based on 1,386 Ratings
1,173
Posted on Dec 19, 2022

i do take this as folic acid, but not sure if this is folate and methyl folate, which is for methylation compensation, esp when taking high amount of B3 niacin, and niacinamide. taste like orange but mildly i can accept its good quality ingredients. i do feel it cud reduce anxiety a bit.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Love the Quality of this product as it's ingredients are plant based and the size of each tablet is great. folic acid. Na the energy absorbed from this super supplement and its effect is great. metabolism enhanced and nervous system cool down is noticed. taste like nothing. package is plastic.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Very good folic acid. The composition is organic, pure natural product. My sister is drinking, her test results are very good, she took this and drank it. I recommend a very good, high-quality, natural product, No extra ingredients.my pregnant friend is also taking it, according to the doctor's instructions

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

No complaints, no quality problems, no bad taste. Tiny size pill, but good potency and I love that it’s naturally sourced. I was recommended to supplement for fertility. The package/bottle is too big and glass, so the pills rattle around and get broken—but no big problem, I will continue taking for good effect.

I absolutely love this product. I have a hard time growing my nails and this is the only thing I've found that actually makes them stronger and grow. Shipping was super fast and customer service has been wonderful. This supplement is all organic and made from lemon peel. I feel good about taking this and it has a decent taste if you accidentally do get a taste, as sometimes happens. It seems to have been effective for me so far.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I got good results with this folic acid from FutureBiotics. I love it is derived from organic lemon peels. Folate is important in red blood cell formation and for healthy cell growth and function. High quality ingredients from a trusted brand.

a2d26d2e-388b-4c95-a785-5e85c06eb94f
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I don't know why it gives me such sweet flavor but when I when I put it in my mouth it's sweet on my tongue

fc84ba0a-e285-4569-885b-7cfe6b571e1e
Posted on Nov 11, 2022

The uniqueness of this product is the lemon flavor that came from the main ingredient. I found this product works better than the average folic acid supplement. However, I prefer the novel form of folic such as methyl folate, which acts faster. I like the bottle design and the size of the tablet. While living in a tropical climate area, The hot weather melts this product. I recommend storing it in a refrigerator to avoid quality degradation after opening.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Bought this tablets to boost my B9 level after health check up. After the course checked the level - it was quite higher, exactly as I needed. Highly recommend

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you