AM

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
Wow, a new flavor!

I've been using nutritional yeast in my vegetarian cooking for years and have never seen a flavored version. I bought this on impulse when buying the regular Frontier nutritional yeast and am glad I did. We've been enjoying this and will keep it on hand in the pantry.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Never thought I could get some vitamins in my seasoning. Just right with the saltiness, flavourful warm spices, no yeasty taste at all. Exactly as described. One star off for the bottle design - the sprinkle side isn’t quite large enough for the yeast to go through easily, also yeast can get trapped in the lid and make it hard to close.

I use It on potatoes or rice ti increase flavour and protein. great product. I don' t find It here in Italy. I love the flavour and the hight quality.

f0062c0d-34aa-406d-b230-4cf427bb7abe
Posted on May 7, 2022

I used this nacho yeast for my popcorn and I think I set a land speed record. There was this giant snort and all the popcorn was gone - and in a matter of days so was the entire bottle of yeast.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is a great addition for a little extra taste to any meal and you get the benefit of nutritional yeast, and win win in my books!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality is over the top, the quantity is enough for couple of months, 4th time restocking. One of my favorites in Iherb purchases! Would definitely recommend this brand 😍 and the price is very reasonable. Tastes amazing

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

A convenient option for popcorn or as a salad topping. For my taste it is a little bit too salty and not spicy enough. To expensive, will buy plain nutritional yeast in the future.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I was super excited to try it but a bit disappointed - black pepper taste is too overwhelming for my taste, still enjoying to use on popcorn

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Frontier’s Nutritional Yeast Nacho spice is a light salt free additive to food. It’s tasty but not bold in flavor. It’s hard to find a salt free zesty spice for Hispanic dishes.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

The product is so good I totally recommend it to buy