AM

Posted on May 30, 2022
Good garlic powder

I’m lazy to pill the fresh garlic cloves and I hate my fingers smelling hahah so I wanted some garlic powder instead (as I just love using garlic for pretty much any recipe). This is organic and tastes nice. I don’t like how garlic powders smell hahaha but that’s just me, the important thing is how they make dishes taste. I recommend this product! Like the comment if it helped :)

1a254875-93c1-4385-ac05-49af95345e34
9dd2813d-39f2-4da9-aa2a-d08d3c8e5218
Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 14, 2022

Flavor was rich and garlicky with nice aroma and a layered profile. Not a one-note flavor as are some and no bitter finish. One thing to be aware of: I was very surprised to find that this is a very fine powder, like cocoa, not the sort of table salt-size bits that I have always experienced in my cooking life so far. I had saved my old garlic powder shaker bottle to refill since the bag is so large. This stuff comes out of the shaker totally different than the usual stuff, very unpredictable and not so easy to add to a dish if you are eyeballing it. I also found that, like many fine food powders, it clumps when you add it to a liquid. I hope if they are reading this, that they will change to the more typical granule size, but if they don't, you may need to adjust somewhat your approach to using garlic powder with this product. Overall, very good

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great strength and quality. Love that it's organic and it's so cost effective buying in bulk rather than tiny store bought jars that don't last very long, are typically mild in flavor and cost way more! Win-win! Frontier brand is my favorite for bulk organic spices and herbs....I've never been disappointed and I've ordered MANY varieties MANY times. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

very impressed with this garlic powder! it's quality is great. much strong than store bought stuff a teaspoon goes a long way. gives food a natural taste. comes packaged in a plastic ziplock type bag. u just refilled my glass container. it's a lot finer than store powder.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Wonderful smell of garlic- not too strong. Frontier Co-op makes really high quality organic products. Powder if fresh, mixes very, very well with olive oil- I mix together and coat chicken before baking- delicious! I try and buy organic whenever possible- this is an excellent value. Please give a thumbs up if this review is helpful!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is such a good product for an equally good price. I consume garlic almost daily since the anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties keep my immune system boosted. I used to get five to six colds a year and for the past decade of consuming garlic regularly along with a non-GMO diet, I only average a cold/flu once every one or two years.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 26, 2022

Good quality, pure garlic powder. Great in all kinds of dishes, especially when I am out of fresh garlic or don't have the time to prepare it. It is especially good in "Asian-style stir fry"s, together with onion powder. packaging is not the greatest, but thankfully I got it safely. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I use to buy the larger containers of spices at Walmart until I found this brand. Excellent quality ingredients, large package, excellent fresh taste.. I highly recommend this brand for restocking your spice cabinet. I use garlic powder in just about everything and I'll be rebuying from Frontier Co-Op again in the future

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Will definitely buy again when needed. So easy to use. I keep in the freezer. Taste very good. Safe and non gmo too. So very glad to find this on iherb. Very good quality.

de7e013d-2d59-4060-a7f9-7e8471d30fa4