AM

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Reliable and works

I was astounded at how well this product works for my urinary tract challenges and problems The quality o this iHerb product is excellent and the pine bark quality is far above average. This has stopped the nocturnal and frequent trips to the bathroom and the discomfort that I previously experienced.The quality of the and the high percentage of quality ingredients is reliable and top notch.The dosage of 200 is perfect and solves the urinary problem. I would recommend taking this with L-arginine as they work together The size of the pill is easier to swallow in capsule form and all instructions and information are clearly demarcated. This is truly a superior product and it works.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I use the pine bark extract for the redness on my face , time using this product . works just as good as other product names and is at a great price. the capsules do have a smell to them but you dont taste . great amount of product in each capsule , which is easy to swallow. Price is very good and will buy again.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Great ingredients, 600mg of Pine Bark. Good for antioxidants, aging and healthy skin. I take it 1 capsule a day with ALA and Vitamin C my face look bright and reduced dark spots. Good price and quality. I like the package it loook luxury with black box. Not hard to swallowing it. I take this supplement instead pycnogenol 100mg and this product make good and fast results. You should try it! Suggest!! 👍👍

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I’m using this as a phylogenol supplement and I don’t know if it has an effect yet- I think it’s doing well for my skin but we will see. I noticed my period is less clotted and I feel a difference with my adhd symptoms. It is a high dose though so I’m not sure how long I will take at this strength for.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Good dose of pine bark. I taking it instead pycnogenol 100 mg and it works. I taking it with ALA it reduced my dark spots, my face getting brighter and good for antioxidants anti aging Great quality , luxury package. This Supplement suitable for aging skin very much. Pine bark is good ingredient. Good price. 👍

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This item have pine bark extract , 50 mcg selenium and bio- perine for a better absorption. The capsules is small and easy to swallow. Good quality. Haven't any special taste and I haven't any stomach problem taken this complex.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

It's great!!. I taking it with Pycnogenol and ALA my face is brighter and reduce dark spots. Superior ingredient with pine bark 600mg. 👍👍 I will keep taking it. Suggest. ❣️

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I think it's good ingredient , pine bark extract , i take every other day with pycnogenol. Great antioxidants and brighter skin. It's easy to take not too big capsules size. It's good benefits for aging and health. I like and suggest it. 👄

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Not sure if it works for passion reasons. I purchased as it has a higher dose of the pine bark. This releases the symptoms of Fibro