AM

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Love the fragrance. Price very reasonable for such a large bottle. Used for both shower and bubble bath. Adequate bubbles formed. In my list of products for repurchase.

c079136b-6bf9-4872-9632-7700a6f674fe
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I would give it 10 stars this is so amazing the scent, quality, size and price. my son has a senestive skin and been using this for about 2 weeks and signs of allergies they use it for hair, body and as bubble bath, both of my kids use it and I can tell it lasts for about a month and half at least and sometimes longer.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Everyone Soap 3 in 1 Vanilla and Lavender body wash/face wash/shampoo soap is an excellent product that is gentle, has a great scent, is natural, and can be used for many different purposes. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky, and the scent is very relaxing. The size is also perfect for people and families who use a lot of soap. Overall, this soap is a great choice for anyone looking for a gentle, all-natural product that can be used for multiple purposes.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is much less expensive that our prior brand. The smell of the vanilla & lavender is a little like bubble gum but I actually like it and look forward to using it! I think if you told kids it was bubble gum scented shampoo they would love it! It cleans our hair very well. I found this brand when I searched EWG for shampoos with less harmful chemicals. In the future I would like to try some of the other scents so I can decide which is my favorite. In any case, I will continue to purchase this brand and I find this particular shampoo to be excellent.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I have been using everyone soap for years and it is my first time using Vanilla & Lavender. I really love its sweet scent and I think this one foams better than the other scents I used before. I want to continue using this one but am sorry that it is often out of stock!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Great Soap, Great Price, and feels like it's very good quality! I hate reading strange names of ingredients on this kind of product, but it feels good and i use it for hands and bubble bath for the kids. the scent feels genuinely natural, so i guess they really make the effort to do it as natural as possible..

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great product. Scent is not necessarily exact to what’s mentioned in packaging, it has a bit of citrusy smell. I have used it 2 times already and it’s good to use with loofah. It makes your skin clean, doesn’t grease because I hate to feel greasy after showering like those body gels that have lot of milk. Not that, I like this one will repurchase it when I finish it. I love to use detol soap with moroccan loofah to feel clean, then I use a cream after drying to moisturize my skin. This one has similar cleaning effect so I love it. Hope this review was helpful 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This is my daughter's favorite product - in fact the only body wash she wants to use! So happy to purchase it here at iHerb !! Thanks so much - a very happy mom. : )

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is my favorite scent! I use it as body wash, hand wash, and bubble bath. It's EWG certified so I feel confident it is a quality less toxic option even if not perfect. It's an amazing size and the best price I have found online.