AM

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good benefits trimester nursing natal concern feel here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and taste I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and quality and ingredients are use and size perfect and packaged wellI love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products All is good here and I love the products

4f5cee0d-5fa1-4c59-b32d-b4d440e71fe0
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

My friend advised me to buy it its great quality, and very useful because of the size so i can use at my work, it has no sound like electronic pump, the great benefit is its faster and you can adjust the pump by your hand so it will not be painful.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I haven't tried the product yet, I'm pregnant and I can't wait to use it and update my review. the packaging is perfect and the product looks that it is made of good quality materials. I heard and read many good reviews about this brand.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Recommend it. It is simply as the description under the product

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

quality is great, nice backaging

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Recommanded by a friend

Persik67
Posted on Jan 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Haven't tried it in action yet, but it looks like it will be a very handy set. The set comes with 2 bottles with two caps, but only one nipple. Looks very nice and good quality. There is a manual included in the kit. Soon to the hospital, I hope it will come in handy for me, I took detailed photos, if you liked the review, put a class!

1e069413-99aa-4168-be5b-13ec59a0a5e0
502ea207-ccd2-4201-9bdf-fadc3debc605
52e4a112-52d5-4905-a0f0-04598a564129
2aaa07f5-58ac-467e-9cbb-ff38a5f577ec
Oksana
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

What I liked: Complete set - bag, breast pump, 2 bottles of 150 ml each, 1 pacifier, 2 bags for cooling in a bag. What did not like: The thickness of the plastic on the bottles. After pouring boiling water, you should not keep it in hot water for a long time! In this place, the plastic has softened, although only 2 minutes have passed.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is very excellent. The ingredients are silicone and plastic. Use for expressing milk. The packaging is crazy, and suitable for travel, and it has a bag to put breastfeeding products in. I recommend it to the mother who breastfeeds naturally and does not want to enter the industrial area because it facilitates the benefit for her to suction comfortably and a wonderful product The size is excellent