AM

Posted on Oct 10, 2021
Good choice for skin, hair, nails

I got this when it had promotion 50% discount! I'm interested because it has MSM which is seen less in supplement for integumentary system but it helps this system a lot. I think it's a little bit expensive if you buy in full price. And I don't like the translucent plastic bottle for supplement which make the capsules expose to the light directly.

fb62c52c-b599-463d-86f6-93d6b0999aae
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Quality and packaging is nice . Size is like it contains 60capsules and is recommended to take twice in a day . Thought I am taking it since couple of weeks I didn’t find much difference in my hair fall . Main ingredient is biotin and vitamin d along with some other multi vitamins .

Posted on May 27, 2021

I’m loving this supplement! My hair feels slightly fuller than usual and has a great natural shine to it. My nails also feel stronger and smoother than usual. The capsules are your average capsule and fairly easy to take. Overall, I’m really enjoying the effects of this supplement.

Posted on May 25, 2021

I am really happy with this supplement! I have just finished my first bottle and I have the impression that both my skin and hair are doing so much better than before. I also love that it is completely vegetarian. I will definitely keep going with it and I would recommend it to anyone!

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

I’m on my second bottle and I’m happy with my personal results. I moved states and my hair and nails have been weakened quite a bit so I needed a boost. The vibrance capsules keep my nails strong and healthy looking and my baby hairs are booming again. I love that it has msm in it which is essential to strengthening hair and regrowth. I’ve tried a lot of different capsules and this one by far I’ve seen the most results in a short amount of time.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My hair and nails grew very fast the month I took them. I will definitely keep purchasing this item.

Posted on May 4, 2021

I already notice a different in taking this supplement! My hair feels fuller and is starting to grow again. 10/10 would recommend! Perfect for anyone who is having difficulty growing out their hair.

Posted on May 1, 2021

All natural vegetarian formula that meets my dietary preferences. Experienced mild stomach upset unless taken with food. Will not provide immediate results, to see the noticable results plan to take for several weeks.