AM

ayanami
Posted on Oct 16, 2021
Not bad

It feels a bit too thick and cakey for a BB cream imo, but that's probably because I'm not used to using makeup. I got it because it has sun protection and I wanted to cover up some melasma spots, and it does the job. You just need to blend it really well. Also, as you can see in the picture, the shade it a bit to light for me, but it does blend in well afterwards ( I got the tone "Vanilla"). I might try the Missha one after this and compare. If this review helps you, please leave a like! Cheers ~ 🌷

f07f6ed8-4fd2-4cf9-a8bd-c05fe592ff49
9495831d-d578-4949-a06f-2fcac5cb041a

Match my skin tone, very smooth to apply and no white cast. Long lasting and makes you glow. Yellowish undertone, suited me. Well distributed. She took off the star, as after a while it sinks into the pores. I got it because it has sun protection and I wanted to cover up some melasma spots, and it does the job. You just need to blend it really well. Also, as you can see in the picture, the shade it a bit to light for me, but it does blend in well afterwards ( I got the tone "Vanilla").

df351c56-8c1d-4cba-ad80-892ef13d788d
337330d6-5b9c-47ee-9948-04a010a4595d
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Have been searching for this product for 5 years since I have arrived in Switzerland. It has been my favorite BB cream since year 2008. i cannot go back home because of covid restrictions, that's why I was not able to replenish my stocks I have sensitive skin, my skin does not itch nor purge using this product.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

On the one hand it is beautiful for light skin and also pleasant on the skin and nourishes it with moisture. On the other hand, it enters the pores and emphasizes them and also made me allergic as my eyes teared when i put it on my face ...

95d73dad-6332-4eba-9362-39a210948e2f
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like it a lot. I apply it with a damp sponge and it applies beautifully. I don't expect it to last 12hrs+, I don't wear makeup for that long but it lasts for a good few hours on me (with a bit of powder on top). Good medium coverage. Very slight, barely there fresh soap-y sent. (For reference - I have combination skin with slightly oily t zone and very dry cheeks) What's important, the shade matches me almost to the tea - it's a fair/light shade with warm/yellow undertone, no pink in it! Good spf protection but I don't relay just on this bb cream, I always apply spf50+ underneath and reapply on top of it, if necessary. I have quite a few foundations I'm using alongside this bb cream but eventually I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Nice BB cream, good match for pale skin. Gives very full coverage and a good SPF. Texture is quite thick but I still found it to be easily blended with a beauty blender. Has a light scent but nothing overpowering. Overall good product but I like Skin79 Angry Cat BB cream better

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is a mineral BB cream which means whether it's tinted or not, it will leave a white cast on the face so please be aware of that. My skin tone is light Asian skin and this color is too light for me and it will take about 30 minutes for the white cast to look nature. Other than that, the coverage is pretty well, it covers most of my sun spots. When you apply it on the face, better to dab it on several areas and then spread it out as quickly as you can. The scent is light, doesn't annoy me too much. On a side note, if you have skin problems with uneven texture, this product will make it look even more awful so only use it when you have good skin condition. For the price ($10), it is still worth a try.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

a must have! ive used a lot of bb cream and this does not give me acne or zits

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I use this product before and bought from japan and im so glad that i found this in iherb.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Quite good coverage, not so greasy feeling, it’s light.

dfd0744d-86d7-41b7-a023-dffc1222210c