AM

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Excellent! wow

What a unique quality product, usage I put when I don't put makeup, no need, it has good coverage. color very nice and light as I like, light nice scent, size is good and nice texture. I like the idea of treating my skin with serum at the same time I get coverage.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is the best foundation with spf I've ever tried. I have to use a lot of moisturizer on underneath, but it's really beautiful. It is very full coverage so a little goes a long way. I'm not bothered by the scent at all. The color is better for yellow undertones. The texture is thick, so I apply before my primer fully dries.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I think this would be a nice foundation for someone with oily skin, for my dry winter skin it doesn't work at all. It clings on to dry patches and to my pores however many layers of skincare I pile on underneath. For the areas of my face that are oilier it looks lovely and radiant, like a satin finish. Longevity is good too for those oilier areas.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I guess I didn't read the description carefully enough. I thought it would be a very light fluid, easy to apply and not noticeable on the skin. It turned out to be a pretty thick putty. It's hard to smudge, it feels on the skin. I do not use such products, why it is necessary to cover so heavily on the skin is not very clear. I gave it to my friend, she likes to cover up the circles under her eyes.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I just tried it today. At first, tried it at the back of my hands, it blended so I find it awesome. Then used in my face, it created a smooth finish. But after an hour, after exposure to a humid environment outdoor, It became caky and grayish. I washed my face coz I find it irritating (altho I really have a sensitive skin esp with sun exposure), I need to wash two times to remove the greasiness.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It's pretty oily but on the skin it has a glassy finish The smell is nice and not overpowering Overall it's a good natural looking foundation

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It tends to cling to hairs and it's difficult to get it to look smooth. I was hoping this would be like the NYX bare with me luminous foundation but that one is fool proof, this isn't. I really have to get a sponge and press it in really well. (unfortunately that removes some) I do really appreciate the very fair shade though so I'll keep working with it and try different bases. The shade is great for my neutral to warm very fair skin. Also the formula isn't greasy or oily. It's just light coverage and comfortable to wear. Not dewy unfortunately and that's what I wanted.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

First to use I hope it will works on my oily face !☺️

645dc902-3a20-44de-b139-3a36d4d9ec76
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Great coverage and finish, but color was super super light. Maybe I can use it in just the center of my face in the winter, but no time soon. I thought I was fair until I bought foundation from overseas.